Missions

As I walked to the councils meeting room I thought "I will do this's with or without their permission.' 

I walked in and myself across the table from the elders. ''why did you seek a conference with the council of elders?'' asked one of the men.  

I gave him a nod of respect then answered "I am Nina Brookes I am only 14 but no one can teach me more fighting. I request permission to go train packs." 

A different elder said "first you must answer a few questions. Then we decide if you are worthy." 

I said "ask away." 

The elders smiled and began to decide on questions through their mind link. Finally a wizened old woman spoke up she asked me "why do you want to do this." 

I sighed heavily and said "my pack abused me I want to train wolfs so that they can protect themselves." 

The first speaker, a middle aged man, said "that makes since." 

"why do you want to remain a rouge?" another elder asked.  

I smiled softly and answered "I wish to remain a rouge because even if my current pack has no enemies it's allies would I can't do that. I want to train every pack I can. I wouldn't be able to train my allies enemies." 

"that makes sense." said another elder.  

Then the old lady piped up and said "you seem like a very good person come here and i will give you your first mission." 

I smiled and walked over to her grabbing my folder. On my way out I bowed. Then I strode back to the rooms I was staying in. I laid on my bed and began to read the files.  

~~~~~~~~~~ 

PACK NAME 

Dead rabbit cliff

LOCATION 

Washington

PROBLEM  

Weak fighters, rouges

ALPHA COUPLE: 

Alpha: Evan late 40's tall grey-black hair brown eyes

Luna: Rachel short plump blonde-grey hair mid back length blue eyes.

No heir to take over pack.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

I know why rouges chose this pack to try and take over the alphas have no heir. I can't wait to go over there tomorrow and sort this all out my first mission. And on that thought I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Author note.  

What's up my little chickadees please please please check out my other book: Life ain't easy kk that's all for now hugs kisses and chipmunks