Perfection

I sat on my bed covered in clothing from my closet and frantically searched through it all.  I had been at this for two hours and Kayden had gone to do his Beta duties saying that dinner with his family is a six.  A quick glance at the clock revealed that it was four thirty and hopeless. I shrugged my shoulders giving up and went to go take a shower.  To dinner I would just wear jeans and a t-shirt screw formality.

Once I walked out of the bathroom in my bra and underwear I was greeted by Tori, Eli, and Jordi sitting on my bed.  Jordi held a box that contained hair supplies such as brushes and hair spray.  Eli held a make up kit and Tori held a beautiful red dress (first one off to the side).

As soon as I saw them Tori jumped up and came after me with the dress.  She handed it to me and pushed me back into the bathroom.  I changed into the dress and stepped out only to be met with their gasps of awe.  I smiled at them and Jordi jumped up shooing me over to makeup table.  She sat me down on a stool and began to play with my hair covering my eyes with a bandanna. 

When she backed away from me I reached up to take off the bandanna and got my hands slapped away.  I lowered my arms and felt some one lay a towel over my shoulders.  Then they began to apply my make up.

Finally they were done and removed the bandanna.  I turned to face the mirror and gasped.  I looked beautiful with my hair in a braided up-do.

"Thank you thank all of you" I cried pulling them into a group hug.  They all grinned at me and looked very proud of their work.

Tori said "Don't thank us yet we still have to get you ready tomorrow when your introduced to the pack."

I was about to reply when there was a knock on the door and Kayden's wonderful scent flowed in.  All of my sisters gave me a push towards the door and I opened it to be met with Kayden's handsome face.

"You look gorgeous." He said giving me a glance over.

"You look hot." I said bluntly checking him out.

He laughed and I grinned at him as we began the walk to his parents house.  The whole walk he was cracking jokes trying to make me less tense.When we reached a little house that was painted a cheerful yellow he wrapped his arm around my waist and knocked on the door.

The door opened to reveal a women in an apron . "Hello" she cried wrapping her arms around me. "You must be Kayden mate. He's told us so much about you.  I'm Maria his mother."

"Hello" I said and was pulled into another warm embrace. 

This time it was a man who said "I'm Kayden's father Frank but you can call me dad."

"okay" I said with a huge smile on my face. I could tell that tonight was going to be great.

Later after dinner on the way home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk besides Kayden snuggling into his side for warmth and said "I love your family."

He chuckled and answered "they love you to."

We continued to walk in peaceful silence until we reached my door.  Once we were there we whispered good nights and kissed good bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning I woke up to Tori's face in front of mine.  "Good your awake" She said then pushed mew out of bed.

I stumbled off towards the bathroom for a shower and she called after me "Your dress is hung up in there."

I stepped in to the bathroom and saw the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. It was a teal-aquamarine and it looked perfect. ( it's the fourth dress in)

After my shower I stepped in to the dress and exited the bathroom only to be forced in to the same routine of getting ready as the one we had used yesterday.

I listened to their orders and was ready for the luch that the Alpha was holding.  We had half an hour to spare so the girls and I played a quick bored game before running down. 

Down stairs I went up to Kayden and held his hand causing some of the pack members to gasp and run of to gossip.  He smiled down at me before tugging me up to the stage where he would announce our mate status.

"Everyone," He began "This is my mate Nina.  Your future Beta female." 

At that a ton of cheers went up and Kayden leaned down to kiss me.  In that moment everything was perfect.