Tales

A/N I could kiss you guys I am paranrormal #218 and werewolf # 687

I pushed away from the dinner table and went to go curl up on my bed.  I was lonely sure I had my sisters and brother but it had been at least five years since I had seen Tyler.  I know I shouldn't feel this way he was an arrogant jerk. I sighed and shook my head trying to rid myself of the thoughts I was having.  Eventually I gave up and fell deep asleep dreaming of him.

When I woke up it was to a dull ache in my heart and caramel locks tickling my face.   "Wake up" growled Jordi glaring at me. 

I shoved her off of me and said "I'm up I'm up"

"Good" she chirped.  "Now tell us why you ran off last night."

"Us what do you mean us?" I asked looking around and seeing my other sisters and Sabrina.

Eli came up with a threatening look on her face "No stalling" She hissed glaring at me.

I huffed and mumbled "It's personal."

They all looked at each other and nodded then Sabrina walked out of the room.  "Now tell us!" they commanded.

"Fine," I grumbled. "I miss my mate"

They all gasped and Tori said "I was with you for four years and you never mentioned a mate."

"We only met twice and he was a dick so I don't know what else there is to say." I said quietly.

Tori said "I know what will cheer you up a rouge hunt come on I'll go get an assignment for us you guys pack up."

We had packed up what little belongings we had and sat on the bed when Tori walked in holding up a envelope.  We all raced to the car ready to whoop some rouge ass.

We had reached San Antonio Texas when we saw it the rouge wolf.  It ran away and right into where the meeting of every United States alpha.  We looked at each other and ran in after not even shifting into a wolf.