Time

I walked into the alphas office and gave him a schedule.

"what is this" he demanded.

I replied " how you are going to train your pack from now on I leave at dinner."

The alpha stood up and roared "I am your alpha and I did not give you permission to leave."

I slapped him across the face my eyes glowing "you are not my alpha and I will never have an alpha they are all controlling bastards and I am not going to take the chance of an alpha ordering me not to move while they hurt me."

I walked out the door with my bags leaving the alpha with a stunned expression on his face.

One year later

On her way to help a pack

I was driving through one packs territory when A bloody wolf stumbled out in front of my car. I rushed out to help it and I was grabbed from behind. I quickly swung around and beat the shit out of him. I circled around looking for more wolfs. A man came out of the bushes saying "well done that was one of my best fighters now why are you on my territory?"

I looked up my eyes connecting with his sent electric shivers through out my body. His black wind swept hair and dark blue eyes made me want to run up and kiss him. Then I sensed his alpha aurora and the only thought in my mind was shit my mates an alpha.