Personal Imagine for @Random_Inc_ - Felix

~ Your POV ~

"Come on becky. Your going to be late!" My mum yelled as she shuck my mattress. "I'm up don't worry." I said as I chucked my favourite red flannel around my waist and put some black skinny jeans on. As I got downstairs it was 7:45 am. I grabbed some strawberries from the fridge and looked around the house for my soccer boots. "Ive gotta go know mum. See you at the championships!" I shouted to her and grabbed my skateboard. I skated down to school today as I got soccer championship after. Once I got to school I found my best friends, Felix, Oscar, Olly and Omar. "Hey what's up.!" Felix asked as I smiled a little. I've liked him since we became friends! "Just getting pumped for later. Are you coming to watch?" Asked as I hugged them all. "Of course we are. You are our best friend we would never miss something like this!" Olly said as he sorted his blonde hair out. Just then the bell rang for class. "See you before the match." I said as I walked to soccer practise. Literally soccer is my life!

~ After School ~

The bell finally rang for the last time today. I ran to my locker and chucked all my books in and grabbed my soccer kit and my skateboard. I met the guys at the front of the school in the car. They drove me there and walked in with me. "Remember to do you best!" Oscar told me. "You sound like my mum!" I laughed as I made the other guys laugh as well. I walked into the changing room and changed into my soccer gear. I was the striker for my team and captain. "Remember guys, don't let them get in your head! Just focus and have fun. OK let's do this!" I yelled and we ran into the pitch. It was the finals and we were up against Stockholm international school and they were the best in the country. But that would soon change! I put my waist long blonde hair into a messy bun and started the game.

~ Half Time ~

We were 3-0 up and we had played really well. I think it was because if the training all day. I heard a knock at the door so I decided to see who it was. "Felix what are you doing here?!" A quietly yelled at him. "I want to say that you look amazing out there. And don't stop what you are doing!" He said with a huge smile on his face. I started to blush so I looked down at the floor. "Becky.." Felix said as he lifted my chin up so I was looking into his eyes now. Before I could say anything I felt a pair of warm, gentle lips connect with mine. "Go and do what you do best!" Felix said as he walked off. Did that really just happen!! When I got back onto the pitch I instantly spotted the boys and I blew Felix a kiss. We were almost there. 17 minutes to go and it was 3-1! As I tackled a player the other tried to jump over me but it didnt go as planned. She stood on my arm and there was blood pouring out my arm. I was in so much pain! I was losing so much blood that I was going in and out of conscienceness. My vision was starting to go blurring. All I remembered at that moment on the pitch was done dudes crowding around me!.

~ Felix's POV at the hospital ~

I didn't want to see her like this I couldn't imagine being with out her! She then started to come back around. "What happened and where am I!?" She asked as I fought back my tears from flooding everywhere. "Your in the hospital, Becky! When you tackled one of the players, another tried to jump over you but instead stood on your arm and you started to lose conscienceness. Tour arm is broken but don't worry I will look after you. I promise." I told her as I braced myself to ask her a question. "Rebecca, listen we have been very good friends since we were 5 years old. And over that time I've grown feelings for you! I don't know if you do the same for me but..." I said trailing off. "Felix I like you too. I loved you and when you kissed me before the second half. I couldn't belief it!" Becky said as she hugged me tight with her left arm, the good arm. "So will you be my girlfriend!?" I asked before she pulled me into a passionate kiss. "Of course Felix!" I never felt this happy in my life!

Hey guys what's up. This is my new imagine for @Random_Inc_ and I hope that you like it. Remember just DM me if you want a personal 1 just read Hey and then message me. OK guys then enjoy luv ya!!!!!