Omar Imagine

~ y/n POV ~

I saw him there standing by his locker. I walked up behind him and jumped on his back. "Aaahhh y/n!!!" Omar said and spun us around. "Happy birthday Omar!" I said and kissed his cheek. Me and Omar are not together though. "Come on. Let's get to music." He said and slung his arm over my shoulder, like he did everyday.

~ In Music ~

"OK class. As you have been practising your songs its time to preform." Our music teacher said and sat down. Omar walked up to the front and took a seat at the piano. He started off with a beautiful melody. "This is for somebody special. I hope she likes it!" He said and looked around. He started to sing and I could tell what the song was. Over and over again by our good friend Nathan Skyes.
And don't ever think I need more
I got the one to live for
No one else will do
Yeah and I'm telling you
Just put your heart in my hands
I promise it won't get broken
Never forget this moment
It will stay brand new
Coz I love you
Over and over again
He got up from his place and got the other performers to join in. Michael taking his place on the piano, James gave his guitar to Omar and headed around the room. Omar was walking around the class going to every girl. Teasing them a little. He came to me though and just stood and sang. He took off the guitar and grabbed my hand.
Girl when I'm with you I lost track of time
Without you, you're always stuck in my mind.
He gazed into my eyes and started to slow dance with me while continuing to sing. When he had came to the end of the song. He took a hold of my hands and smiled. "Y/n. I love you! I really do! Will you make my birthday the best and be my girlfriend?" He said. "Omar.... Yes!!!!" I say and hug his neck as he spun us around. "I've always wanted to do this!" Omar said and kissed my lips gently. His soft lips against mine. He pulled away and we realised that we were still in class. The class cheered and screamed for us. The best thing for both me and Omar, wasn't just it was Omar's birthday. Today it was the first time me and Omar had our kiss. I another reason for this day to special.

Happy birthday my Latino sass. Your finally 17!!! I hope everybody enjoyed this. I might not be as active but I will try and update when ever I can. I can't believe that Omar is 17!!! Our Latino sexiness is growing up to fast. But happy birthday and hope you guys are OK 2! Love ya

The Fooo Conspiracy ImagainesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara