Personal Imagine for @bandanaharry_ - Olly

~ Madi's POV ~

It's just my luck!!! I open the door and its raining, lucky the walk is only short. I close the door and start walking to the mall close by. After around 10 minutes I get into the mall. My dirty blonde ombré wet and sticky and all over my face. I shiver a little bit because I'm still in soaking wet clothing. I walk down to New Look and get some clothes to change into. I finally decide on a black crop top with a oversized baseball sweater and some black skinny jeans. I pay for them and walk out to the bathroom. I came out 2 minutes later clean and fresh. I make my way to Starbucks, as it is my favourite place. I make my order and stand to the side. As I'm waiting I notice 4 boys come in. Three with dirty blonde hair and one with black hair. I look at them and turn around when my order is here. "Hey." I hear a voice behind me. "Hi. Do I know you?" I aks the boy who walked through. "No but listen I was wondering if you dance?" He asked. "Yeah I dance but I never got your name?" I told him. Just a total stranger coming and talking to me!!! Is this normal???? "I'm Oscar but you can call me Olly." "Nice to meet you Olly, I'm Madisen but you can call me Madi." I smile to him and we talked a little more. "So shall I meet you at the studio tomorrow then?" I ask while getting up. "Yeah at 11. Wait!" Olly jumps up from his seat and stands in front of me. "Do you walk home?" "Yeah but I'll be fine promise!" I told him and tried to walk away but he grabbed my hand. "I wanna drop you off. Get you know you better." He pouts and I give in. "Fine, you can drop me off." He smirks at you and practically drags me out of Starbucks and stumbling to my feet. He opened the door for me and ran to his door. We never shut up while we were in the car talking about family and friends. Olly finally pulled up to my house. "I guess this is my stop. Thanks Olly." I kiss him cheek but he stops me getting out the car. "Madi.... I know we've only known each other for 2 hours at least but I love you." He trails off and lowers his head. I put a finger under his chin and lift his head, til his eyes met mine. "Olly I know its not possible but I now know what love at first sight feels like. I love you too." Olly places his hand on my cheek and gently pressed his lips to mine. They moved in sync like they were made for each others. "Madi will you be my girlfriend?" Olly whispers into my ear. "Yeah, I'd love too!!!" I hug him tightly and kissed him one more time before getting back into my house. I thought that if it rained it would be a bad day, but this has been perfect.....

Hey guys this is for @bandanaharry_. Sorry it took so long and I'm sorry for not writing anything on this since August, I've been pretty busy with schools and writing my other books, The Pink Rose Story and The Kidnapping. Please vote and comment I love ya!!!!💖💖💞💞💞