Personal Imagine For @Kilocougs - Olly

It began to snow. It was normal whether here in Sweden. "I guess that we are snowed in today!" I tell my boyfriend, Olly. "I have a great idea! What about if I bring some blankets and pillows down and you make some snacks we can cuddle up and watch some films!" Olly said as he hugged me tight on the couch. His hands felt so warm, while mine felt like ice. "OK then Olly let's do it!" I said as I escaped from his grip and went into the kitchen to make some hot chocolate and some popcorn. I carried in the snacks. And there was Olly with about 5 blankets and 4 pillows. "Come on then." He said as he revealed a spot next to him. As I sat down I gently put my head on his chest. Hearing his heart beating fast. It's sounds like he was nervous or something? "Shall we watch something off Netflix? Some Christmas movies?" He asked as he put his arm around my shoulder. Cuddling myself more into him. "Kaleigh, what's wrong? You seem really quiet?" Olly asked very concerned about you. "Just thinking about things like usual." I said not looking into his eyes. "Kaleigh! Theres something wrong and I can tell. Because when there is, you never look me in the eye." Olly said lifting your head up. "I'm just nervous. Olly I've never told you this but when you are away on tour, I get bullied for you not being there an I don't want to leave your side." You say as you show him your freshly made cuts and bruises made by the school bullies. "Don't worry. If anything happens like this again. I will seriously kick the living crap out of them!" Olly said big and strong as he is. I finally felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders now. And I'm not talking about Olly's sexy biceps!
While we were watching I'll Be Home For Christmas, I could feel myself drifting off into sleep. Olly was still awake so I snuggled into him and closed my eyes for a little bit. "I love you Kaleigh!" I hear Olly say in my ear. "I love you too!" I kiss him on the lips. They were soft as snow but warm and gentle, like they always are. I suddenly fell asleep in Olly's arms as his arms were wrapped around my waist.

~ The Next Morning ~

I woke up and there was Olly with me under all the blankets. Then there was a knock at teh door. I answer in one of Olly's tops and some underwear. (Don't worry guys they were my underwear not Olly's!) To find the rest of the gang all dressed up and staring down at me. "H-h-hey guys sorry I've just got up. But Olly's still asleep." " Why don't we tease Olly a little bit?!" Felix said with his devilish smile on his face. They went outside and got some snow while I brought him a towel down to dry him off after. They crept up behind him and took the collar of his T-shirt and shoved the snow down it! "What the hell!!!" Olly screams and pushes me over not knowing that I was there. "Sorry Kaleigh. You guys are going to get it! And I'm starting with you, Kaleigh!" Olly said before jumping on top of me on the couch and tickling me. "O-o-ok I'm sorry!" I said in between breathes. "I knew that you would surrender!" He said with a smirk on his face then kissing me in front of them. "Get a room!" I heard Oscar say. "Gladly!" Olly said as he picked me up bridal style before heading upstairs. "Here's your towel Olly." I said to him as I kissed him again.

Hey guys what's up. I hope you like and I hope that you like it too Kilocougs. Enjoy please vote and comment. And if you want a imagine please read "Hey" before you request. Thanks guys I luv ya!!!