Olly Imagaine

~ Your POV ~
I wake up on the couch at my mates house. She was laid on the floor with one leg stuck in between the stool and the chair. I try to find my phone and found it on the coffee table in front of me. I take a photo and post it on my snapchat. "Crazy night with this one 😂" I posted it onto my story and saved it. I got and walked towards 'my room'. I got into the closet and picked out a black and white striped crop top and high waisted shorts. I go to the long mirror and check my outfit. I added my Ted Baker earrings, Pandora rings and my white converse. I grab my phone and head to the mall. I jump into my Jeep and start to drive. I walk around and bump into someone. I fall to the floor and lay there for a couple of seconds. "Are you alright?" I heard a voice with a neat accent. "Yeah thanks." I say and get up. The lad looks behind me and grabs my hand and ran. We hid in the clothes rack of Victoria secrets. A herd of girls were heard running down the mall and towards the exit. The lad pulls me out of the rack and towards the front of the shop. "Excuse me what is your name?" I ask with a confused look on my face. "I'm Oscar but people call me Olly." He says and smiles. "Well I'm y/n" I say and smile back. "Hey do you wanna go to Starbucks?" Olly says and I nod. We walk towards the Starbucks outside of the mall. I order a Mocha Cookie Crumble and Olly ordered a Caramel Cream. I pull my purse out by Olly beats me to it and pays for both of us. "You didn't have to do that." I say. "But I wanted to." He says and he flash that amazing smirk of his that makes me smile. We get our drinks and walk out. "Hey do you wanna go back to my place and watch movies and order pizza and stuff?" I ask and he nods. We walk towards my Jeep and I unlocked it and started to drive. "Hey can my mates come over because the fans have found our rooms and are refusing to move." He says after getting if the phone with one of his mates. "Sure I don't mind I live alone anyway." I say and laugh at myself. "How old are you?" Olly questions with a hint of curiosity. "I'm 19 what about you?" I ask and pull into my drive. "Same age." I laugh and get my bags from the back. Olly grabs his bags and stands at the door. I get my key and turn it and unlock the door. I take my bags to my room and drop everything there. I hear Olly coming up the stairs. "Where am I staying?" Olly asks while I shut my door. "There is only my room up here and the big bathroom for everyone. You can either have the basement with the boys or you can bunk with me." I say and he heads to my door. "I'll bunk with the babe." He says and gives me a smile but also a smirk. After half an hour the doorbell rings and I answer it. "Hey are you y/n?" A Latino looking lad asked. "Yeah I'm guessing that your all Olly's mates." I say and laugh. "Yeah and his band mates." The kid with a SnapBack on said. "Ok guys you room is the basement. There is a TV, coffee table, two couches and a chair with a footstool and a game console with Netflix and YouTube on. Enjoy." I say and leave them to it. It's 9:36 pm and we are all starting to get hungry. "Hey guys wanna pizza night with movies?" I suggest and they all scream and nod. I order pizzas and it came 10 minutes later. We share all the stuff and we put a horror movie on, The Conjuring. I sat with Olly on the small couch and snuggled into him. He put his arm around me and held me tight. The other boys were spread out and just so engaged in the film. I love horror films and just watch it. The movie ended and all the lads apart from Olly are asleep. "Wanna go to bed?" Olly asks and yawns. "Sure." I say and get up and locking the front door. I get changed in my bathroom and realised that I forgot my PJ's were all in the wash. "Olly can I borrow something to wear?" He knocks on the door and hands me a white tee and I pull it over me underwear and sports bra. I come out and get into my bed. Olly lays on the floor. "What you doing?" I ask and start to laugh. "Getting to sleep." He says and sits up. "Come on. I don't mind." I say and lift the duvet and he crawls in and cuddles my waist. I fall into a sleep with words, "Night beautiful," in my head.

~ Next Day ~

I wake up to Olly being at my side. I smile because of his messy yet sexy hair that flipped over his face. I move it out of his face and he wakes up. "Good morning gorgeous." He says in his raspy, sexy morning voice. "Morning Ol." I say and get up. I feel Olly's eyes on me as I walk to my closet. I pick up some bikini bottoms and a matching top and put it on. I get a flowy skirt and a crop top and put that in also. I walk out to notice that Olly is only in boxers. Damn he looked good. "Like what you see?" He laughs and pulls a shirt over his toned body. "Maybe." I say and feel myself going red. "Don't have to shy from me baby girl. I like a girl that can make me feel good." He says. I smile and give him a hug. "Thanks for lending me your shirt last night." I say and let go. I go to his suitcase and get some navy trunks at throw them at him. "We are going to hang in my pool for the day." I state and leave the room. I'm greeted by everyone with this swim stuff already on. We head outside and I take my clothes off leaving me in my bikini and lay in the sun lounger. I tan for a bit then go for a swim. Olly comes up behind me and lifts me up. "Y/n you light up my day and I can't imagine being away from you. Will you do the honours and be my girlfriend?" He says and I nod and kiss him. Finally. His soft lips taking full control of it all. Best weekend ever.