Oscar imagine

~ Your POV ~

I step off the plane, finally. I had just landed in LA. I was here to meet with my brother and some of his YouTuber friends. I get off the terminal and go to collect my baggage. I found my suitcase and headed to find Joe. I see Caspar's pineapple type hair and run towards him. I see all of them. Caspar Lee, Conor and Jack Maynard, Josh Pieters and my brother Joe Sugg. I hug Joe then the rest. We all went to the tour bus where we were gonna live for a few months. Well apart from the hotels. I get in and put my pyjamas on. "Are you excited for your rehearsal tomorrow?" Jack asks. "Yeah I can't wait. But they have to cut it a little short for the other act that are on." I say. After a while everyone heads to their bunks but I stay up because of my jet lag.
~ 5 hours later ~
So I didn't sleep what so ever. I ended up watching Teen Wolf from season 1 to 4. It's now 6 am and my rehearsals are at 9am. I get into the shower and start to remember the songs. I get out the shower after washing my hair. I get into my outfit and start to do my hair.

I get everything that I need and walk towards the studios

I get everything that I need and walk towards the studios. I go in and sign in and the receptionist leads me towards a big space. I get my music on with the speakers that are provided. I start to sing and go for it. Most of the songs were more in the charts now. But there was a few from a few years ago. I wrote a list down of the songs.
Don't - Bryson Tiller
Exchange - Bryson Tiller
By your side - Jonas Blue
I would like - Zara Larson
Starving - Hailee Steinfield
All night - The Vamps
Famous - Nathan Sykes
Toothbrush - DNCE
Scars to your beautiful - Alessia Cara
I start to sing I would like and I could hear people shuffling behind me. I turn around to find a group of boys. All looked my age. "Excuse. Can I help you?" I say and head towards them. "We are so sorry. It's just that it's 11am now and this studio is now ours." The black haired boy said. "No I'm sorry. You should just told me to move." I say and turn my music off. I grab my phone and head for the door. I get into the corridor of the big dance/music place. I head towards the big doors when I hear someone shout. I turn around and it was one of the boys. I went out the door thinking that it wasn't because of me. I go back to the tour bus and see that everyone was either editing their videos or making them. Joe was doing a best friend tag with Caspar, Conor and Jack were doing some editing together and Josh was making a vlog. I head to the bunk were I was suppose to sleep and tired to get some sleep. I put in some music and had a little nap until Conor wake me up because we were going to a diner in half an hour. I get out and keep my clothes in and just brushed my hair. We all left and had something from Taco Bell. It was amazing. We left an got some more sleep.
~ Next Day ~
So I woke up and today was my concert. I was a little nervous but I had all my friends in the back and I had my brother. So I get into my outfit that they set ready for me and fit on my mic. I come towards the group that was in the studio the other day. "Hey." I say and gave them a warm smile. "Good luck out there." I say and they all smiled. "Thank you." They all day in unison. Three of them started to walk away towards the curtain but one stayed behind. "Hey. I'm Oscar. Listen I think you left this." He said and took out a ring out of his pocket. I look at it and realised that it was the one that Joe gave me for my birthday. "Oh my god. I didn't realise that it was missing. Thank you so much." I say and hug him as I take the ring off him and place it on my finger. "That's my cue. I better go." He says and walks off but comes running back and kisses my cheek and runs off. I just stand there and look at him.
~ 3 hours later ~
So the concert was finished and I had just finished strumming my guitar. The crowd went wild and the group came back on. They came to my side and hugged me. We all took a bow and walked off together. I hug all of them again and all my friends. "You were amazing y/n!" Oscar says and blushes immediately after saying it. "Thanks Oscar. So were you guys. You have some really great talents." They all smiled and thanked me. The boys left to their room and my friends followed. Oscar again stayed behind. "Y/n?" He said and I made eye contact with him. "Yes Oscar?" I reply back. "Would you like to go out sometime?" He asks and looks down at his feet. "Yeah why don't we go tonight." He nods and tell the lads that we are going for something to eat. We go out. Eat. Kiss. And leave for the tour buses. But he did ask me to be his girlfriend. So now I'm on tour with my boyfriend.

Hey guys! Listen I'm so sorry for not writing anything. In England  we have year groups and I'm in the second to last year at school before college. So I've been doing tests and revision to rise my levels and I haven't had time to update so here is a long one as an apology. ❤️❤️❤️ love you guys so much.