Oscar Imagaine

~ Y/N POV ~

Another day that's gonna drag! I get out of my warm and cozy bed and stepped onto the freezing cold floor. I made my way to the walk in closet and chose a pair of black skinny jeans and a white crop top. I rumage through all my shoes and end up wearing my white ankle converse. I put my Y/C hair into beach curls and grab my phone from the stand and placed my black tote on my arm and slammed the door shut as I lived alone. After a 5 minute walk to school I open the door just be pushed into some lockers. "Look how it is girls! Is that bitch that nobody likes. Why are you still here? In fact why are you still alive!!??" Annie said and smirked. "Why don't you just piss off, you whore! Go and shag your boyfriend!" I say and push her off me. I walked away knowing that I will regret it later. I strolled into biology and take my seat near the back. And once again the bitch walks into the class with her boyfriend, Oscar. I've gotta say he is really hot! She kisses him and he takes his seat next to me. "Right, this lesson we are going to learn how to treat another person if they are unconscious or in bad condition." The teacher, Miss Dysart said. (A/n miss Dysart is my biology teacher in real life.) I turn to face Oscar as it was a pair work. "What do ya think then?" I ask him meet his gorgeous eyes. "Sounds coll I guess." He says and his voice just melts my heart. Stop it y/n, he's already taken! After about 15 minutes into the lesson I didn't feel to good. "Miss Dysart can I go to the bathroom." I ask and she nodded. I legged it down the hall and into the girls bathroom. I locked the stall that I was in and vomited. After 5 minutes I was finished. I felt really dizzy and I stumbled towards the sink. I could see my eyes getting paler and paler. I wash my mouth and head back to class. By this point I can't see a God damn thing. I came across a familiar looking door. I opened it and just stood there. All eyes were now on my and I just collapse to the floor. 

~ Oscar's POV ~

The door creaked open and there was y/n. God she was damn sexy. She just stood there and then collapsed in front of us. I ran to her aid when I felt a certain grasp on my arm. "Leave her Oscar! Nobody likes her anyway!" Annie said. "No! Annie I can't love you anymore! My heart belongs to y/n!" I escaped from her grasp and kneeled next to y/n pale body. I check her pulse, and there isn't really a pulse. "Call an ambulance now!" I scream at Miss Dysart and start CPR. When I had done the chest pumps I had to breath into her mouth. When my lips met her cold, blue ones, I felt something. Her lips were soft and I never wanted to leave them. After two mouth to mouths she finally started to breath again. Her eyes started to flutter open. Her eyes were a pale y/e/c. I scooped her into my arms and gave her my hoodie and jacket, as she was freezing cold. The ambulance soon arrived. The paramedics placed a oxygen mask on her face and put her onto a gurney and wheeled her off into the ambulance. I grabbed her bags and my stuff and jumped into the ambulance with her. "Y/n please. I've never got the chance to tell you but I love you. I broke up with Annie for you. Please don't give up." I say and take her hand in mine. We soon arrived at the local hospital, where they took her in to exanimate what was wrong with her. They tore me apart from her. I was then asked to wait in the waiting room. I took my seat and grabbed my phone. I phone Olly, as he is my best mate. "Hey dude where are you??" He says when he finally picks up. "I'm in the hospital waiting for y/n." I say and feel tears welling up in my eyes. "What happened?!!!" "She ran to the bathroom, came back, stood at the door and then collapsed!" I say and floods of teas came from my eyes. "Dude I'm on my way. Fuck school you are probably freaking out right now!" He says and I can hear him opening and closing doors. "See you in a bit." He says and hangs up. After 8 minutes Olly walks into the waiting room. He runs over to me and gives me a tight hug. "Mr Enestad?" The nurse asked. "Yeah that's me." "Follow me please." She said and me and Olly followed her. We came to a room and there was y/n. "It's hard to break this to you but..... She has cancer." The nurse said and I burst out with tears. I take her hand and just feel what I could have had. "She will have to have monthly check-ups but she is just sleeping now." She said and walked away. Me and Olly take our seats next to her. I hold her tiny hand and twiddle with her fingers. I felt a tight squeeze in my hand. I look up and there is y/n awake. "Oh my God y/n!!! You and me worried sick!!" I say and hug her tightly. "Why are you here shouldn't you be with Annie?" She barley says over a whisper. "Me and her are history and I want to make new history....with you." I say. "What I'm asking, and I know that this is the weirdest place to ask but will you be my girlfriend?" "I'd never decline the opportunity." She says and flashes that smile that I love. I lean in and kiss her softly also smiling into it. She's mine. I can't wait for the future that I have with her.

Hope you guys enjoyed this. Remember I have some other books so please check them out.
Qotd : prefer summer or winter? Comment and vote please.