Personal imagaune for @onunroud_ - Oscar

~ Your POV ~

"Hey there. Can I take your order please!" I asked the gentleman. "Yeah can I get two original coffees and a tea please." The man asked as he looked at me. "Aren't you too young to work?" The man asked as he gave me a confused look on his face. "Yeah I've just turned 16 today but my dad owns this hotel and I want to help out." I said as I gave him his order. "Thanks." He said and walked over to his table. "Uh! There you are! Any cute boys come in yet!" My working partner, Allison asked as she gave me a disturbing look. "No and why don't you do your job, for once!" I yelled in her face. Just then I heard the door go and there was 4 boys walking in with black, waist length hair girl by their side. Allison immediately saw them and flipped her hair and pushed me to the side. When they went to sit down she jumped at the opportunity to serve them. But lucky her, she had to put up with cleaning away the trash that was left from the pervious user. I took a deep breathe and walked towards their table. "Hey there. I'm Melanie and I will be your waitress. Can I take your order?!" I asked trying to be polite. "H-h-hey Melanie. Can we get 5 coffees please?" A boy with blonde, fluffy hair asked me as he looked into my brown-green eyes. "Sure. I will bring it to you!" I said as I winked at him.

~ Oscar's POV ~

"OH MY GOD! She is perfect!" I told the gang. "Hey you only just met her. Don't get to into it. What about if she is with somebody else?" Felix said as he ruined my moment. "Thanks for that thought now stuck in my head, Felix." I said as I stared at her again. She came to another table with ice-creams in glass cases. But then a lady with the same outfit knocked her over spilling the ice-creams everywhere and glass smashing everywhere! I jumped up to help her!

~ Your POV ~

Allison knocked me over on purpose. Just because I could serve that group. The glass smashed everywhere and there was a sharp pain in my right arm and left leg. I could feel something cold on me. I had ice-creams all over me! Honestly one day I was gonna get her back for this! "Oh my god! Are you OK!?" I heard a male voice speak as I looked up it was the blonde, fluffy haired boy. "I think so! Ow!" I screamed as staff came to my aid. "OK listen just breathe. I can help you!" He said as he took his hoodie off and wrapped it around my right arm. He then took his T-shirt off. Now showing his abs! I can't lie. He was bloody sexy and hot! He wrapped his T-shirt around my leg and helped me up. "I'm just going to clean up. Can you help me bandage myself up...?" "Oscar, my name is Oscar and yeah come here!" He said as he picked me up bridal style to my room. "You didn't have to carry me you know!" I told him as I jumped into the shower to clean up and he sat on my bed. "I know I just wanted to!" He told me as he stared at me when I got out the shower. I had just a towel on and he was checking me out! "Wow! Your so gorgeous! Let's see them cuts though before you get changed." He said as he patted the spot next to him. "Oh they are a little deep. There's no more glass though. And I can bandage them up easily!" He stated as he stared at my lips. "I'm just gonna get changed and you can fix me up." I walked to my wardrobe and grabbed some clothes. I put on my favourite romper with some white ankle converse.I then put my hair into a fishtail braid. He help me bandage my arm up but I did my leg. "What a great birthday this turned out to be!" I said as I looked at my body now disgusted. "Oh! It's your birthday. Well happy birthday! I know I've only just met you but here's a gift!" He said as he cupped his hands. He opened then and kisses me quickly. Once his lips were on mine they stayed there for a little while. And he pulled away. I only just opened my eyes. "I like you Mel! Will you be my girlfriend!" Oscar asked with a little pout. "Of course!" I did as I kissed him and then went back to the diner part. "Well here's my number. Met me tomorrow morning here and come in something like that!" He said as he kissed me in front of his group and walked over to them. I loved him and nothing could change my mind!

Hey guys what's up! I know that this is longer than the others so I apologise for that. Its because I'm bored in bed. So this is for onunroud_ I hope you like it! Remember guys enjoy and just request anytime! Luv ya !!!!!