Omar Imagine

~ Your POV ~

So today was a new school, a new life. My parents forced me to go to this talent school in Sweden while they stay in California. I was living in a little cottage in the outskirts of Stockholm. I plug in my earphones and walk in everyone just looks exactly like me, normal but they had better talents than me. I go and get all my stuff. Locker comb, schedule and no assistance in helping me find where I was going. "This sucks." I mumble to myself and look at everyone that goes past me. I struggle to find the Swedish classes and end up asking a group of lads. "Excuse me. Can you help me? I'm new and can't find my Swedish class." I ask them and they all smile. "Yeah in fact we are just going there now. Come on and join us." The tall blonde guy says. "I'm Felix by the way. That's Olly, Oscar and that's Omar." He says and points to the shy black haired Latino. "I'm y/n. I'm American but my parents forced me to come here and 'embrace my talent', it's crap they stay in Cali but I'm stuck in a little cottage on my own." I say and they all look at me. "Your from California?" Olly curiously asks. "Yeah. Is something wrong?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "I was just curious." He smiles and he has shining white teeth. "What's your talent?" Omar perks up from the far end of the group. "Ain't telling. I'm not that good anyway it's just an excuse for my parents to forget about me and make me miserable." I say and they all look at me. "Don't say that and why don't you live with us. We own an little house in Stockholm and we do need a girl to sort us out." Olly jokes and I nod. "Thanks. Are you sure?" And they all nod. We get to the Swedish class and it goes smoothly. They rest of the day was a blur. Then it was home. I went back to the cottage with the boys and they helped me pack and we got the train back with 5 boxes and a suitcase. We get to house and it's amazing a studio for singing or dancing and 3 rooms. Felix & Oscar together, Omar & Olly together and my room. I settle in and head downstairs in a tank top and shorts. I tie my hair into a high ponytail and grab some water and head into the garden. I loved the breeze in my skin but it was a little chilly. I put in my music and hum to the beat. I go back in and see what was in the cupboards and fridge. I found some pizza dough and some stuff to put on them. I bake 2 pizzas; cheese and a chicken one. "Guys do you want something to eat?" I shout and they all came downstairs. Their faces dropped and sat down. "Is this your talent?" Oscar asks and I shake my head. "No but I'm glad you like them." "Well if you need me I'm in my room." I say and take off upstairs. I saw a guitar outside Olly's room but I left it. My parents facetimed me and it was really awkward. I ended it because they didn't care and they did my heading. I go into the studio and plug my phone into my speaker. I play dangerously by Charlie Puth and start to do my routine that I have practiced. I stop and start the song again start start to sing with it again. It felt good that nobody knew what I did but I felt that not trustworthy to the boys. Then suddenly I hear a round of applause. I turn and all the boys are there. "So this is your talent? Nice to have another dancer in the mix. And we could hear your singing your are amazing." Omar says and he went bright red. "I think u our amazing." He says and the boys look at him and give me a thumbs up and left. I walk over to Omar. "What do you see in me?" I ask him curious of why he said that before. "I see a gorgeous girl with an amazing raw, hidden talent that she is afraid to show people. She had no confidence but obviously doesn't know that someone loves her for just who she is." I says and starts to walk away. "Where are you going?" I ask and reach for his hand. "Away because you don't know how much I like you and it hurts to keep it away from you." He says and try's to go again. I restrained him and turned him and kissed his lips softly. And just on cue I won't tell a soul came on and Omar kissed me again. "I like you too Omar." I say and we walk away to the middle of the studio and start to waltz to he music and then he dips me at the end. "How about you become my girl and we can dance like this all the time?" He says and I nod. I kiss him again and head to stop the music. This day started out crap but ended up being the best day ever.

Awhile later I stay in Sweden with the boys and we graduate from school. Me and Omar are very happy and are planning on going on tour and it's cool because I get to be with my best friends, boyfriend and enjoy doing my hidden talents.

While on tour, the boys all landed a girl and are happy. Omar proposed to my on our last concert and I said yes. A couple of months past. Felix is now engaged to Jennifer from Chicago, Oscar is happy with his girl and are moving to Michigan, Olly is now engaged to Julia and are expecting a child and me and Omar are married living in California after my parents had decided to leave America to England and we are now proud owners of twins, Amelia Rose and Omar Jr. Everyone still comes together each year and everyone is coming to California for the Summer. I would never regret moving to Sweden for that while.