Chapter 5

Umm... If you like the story can you please vote as well as reading it?

Much appreciated! <3

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"What? ANGER MANAGEMENT?" My voice rises an octave.

"YES! Now hurry up!" Jayde runs to the other side of the room.

"WHY THE F-"

"LANGUAGE!"

"WHY THE HELL DO I NEED ANGER MANAGEMENT?" I snap back at her.

"Your school suggested it." Jayde replies.

I should've known....

"Get your lazy butt off the couch!"

"No! I'm not going!" I grab the arm rest.

"I'll let you not do chores for a week." She bribes.

"Never!"

"Until your sessions end." She tries again.

I sigh, defeated. I drag myself slowly off the couch, and slump to the floor, while Jayde cheers. I crawl to the door and grab my jacket.

"Let's go." I groan.

*~*~*~

10 minutes later, I'm surrounded by 6 ranting people.

The door opens, and a guy around mid-thirties, walks in.

"Hello everyone." His eyes scan the group of people, before stopping on me.

"I see we have a new member!" He holds out his hand. I keep my hands crossed over my chest.

"No shit." I retort. He smiles.

"Let's introduce ourselves." He points at a girl with black and red hair, wearing a red tank top, a black miniskirt, brown suede boots with fishnet stokings.

"I'm Kalyn, I am here because I tried to strangle my mom. It almost worked. If only my dad wasn't there." She smirks.

"I'm Brent, I'm here because I slapped my mum." He smiles at me, showing pearly white teeth. He was the only one that looked normal, with mousy brown hair and wearing a turquoise t-shirt, khakis and sneakers.

"I'm Jenna, I'm here because I almost burnt down my old school. I only got about half-way." She says smugly. She has jet-black hair with pink highlights and wearing a yellow crop top, denim shorts and red high-heels.

"I'm Mike, I'm here because I kicked a hole in the wall and then skipped school for 10 days afterward when I got caught cheating." He has a green Mohawk and wearing a black tank-top-that clings to his stomach and shows off his abs - and skinny jeans and black scuffed sneakers.

I am surrounded by lunatics!

"I'm Scarlett, I'm here because I punched my teacher in the face and my dad he

m-murdered my mum." I can't cry! Not here!

Luckily my tears don't fall.

"So..... My name is Lyk (A/N pronounced as Leek) and I am your leader for the anger management session." He smiles at us and we scowl back at him.

"Now, let's gets started!" He says, cheerfully. "First things first, everyone, close your eyes, and picture yourself somewhere nice."

Amazingly, everyone closes their eyes.

"Now let's share what we got." Lyk says after 45 seconds. "Mike?"

"I was in front of a pole-dan-"

"OK! Kalyn?" Lyk cuts.

"I was in my bed, suddenly my boyfriend comes in and he takes off his clo-"

"Brent?" He tries.

"I was in the cinemas watching The Avengers while eating a huge box of popcorn and Maltesers." He grins.

"Jenna?" He asks, smiling.

"I was eating a pizza with beef, bacon and lost of melted cheese!" She exclaims.

"Scarlett?" He asks.

"I was sitting in front of a fire-place with my mum and dad, watching the television and drinking hot chocolate." A tear threatens to fall but I tilt my head back, and let it sink back in.

"Now, close your eyes again and imagine a time in your life when you where most frightened.

We close our eyes again. Suddenly I am back to the time when I found my dad beside my mum. The scene looks so real.

"Now, open your eyes." Lyk says.

I try to open my eyes but I can't. The next thing I new, I was falling, falling, falling.

"Scarlett? Scarlett get up! It's not a game! Scarlett! Scarlett!" Lyks's voice starts to fade away.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

OMG! What's gonna happen!

Remember to Vote & Comment!

Lyk --------->

XoEmzyoX