Chapter 9

Hello luffilies

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"You should lock your door you know?" I tell Jayde who's on the couch. "What happened?"

Jayde sits up. She takes a deep breath before continuing.

Flashback

Third person P.O.V.

It was 3:05 and Scarlett would be home soon. Jayde went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water and took it to the bathroom. She was getting ready for a date. She started putting on her make-up. Jayde heard some footsteps but ignored it. She finished her make-up and started on her hair.

"Hello....." A deep vice said behind her. Before she could see who it was, the man smashed her empty glass over her head. She immediately dropped to on the bathroom tiles. She saw black spots in her vision before blacking out.

Alex's P.O.V.

"So who was the man?" I ask.

"Can I trust you?"

"Of course."

"It was Scarlett's dad." She says dad in a lowered voice.

"You mean her biological dad?"

"Yes, apparently he escaped from jail yesterday."

That son of a b*tch. I ought to beat him up.

"Now where is he?" I ask Jayde.

"I......" She gasps.

She runs out the living room door and comes back with her phone.

"Luckily I had put a tracking app on her phone in case this ever happened."

Jayde fiddles with her phone. "Got it! According to th-"

She stops talking when my phone starts blaring 'Talk Dirty' by Jason Derulo. It says Scarlett. I quickly pick up before she hangs up.

Scarlett's P.O.V.

I call the first person in my contacts which is 'Alex Bear' after a few tones he finally picks up.

(A is Alex S is Scarlett and J is Jayde)

Where are you? -A

I think my dad's hideout. -S

Are you alright? -A

I'm in a pink girls room. -S

The phone rustles a bit. Jayde comes on.

Don't worry, we're coming to get you. I installed a tracker app a few weeks ago. We'll be there in 15 minutes max. Stay on the phone we're coming. -J

The door suddenly opens.

"Who we're you talking to?" My 'dad' asks.

"No one" I say as I hide my phone behind my back.

He holds his hand out. "Give me the phone, I'll only say it once."

"No." I say stubbornly.

"Give me the phone." Hand more closer to my face.

"I thought you were only going to say it once?" I sassed.

His face was turning more red by the second. He pulled me up roughly and snatched the phone out of my hands.

"Time for your punishment." He smirks. I stand there frozen.... Uh-oh... This is not good.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Hi! I can't do italic and bold coz I'm on my grandma's IPad..... So...

XoEmzyoX