Chapter 6

Hi guys!

P.S. I changed Chapter 1 a bit, she was wearing geeky clothes  :)

P.P.S. Sorry for not updating in a while

:) ENJOY!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

           "Scarlett? Scarlett, get up! It's not a game! Scarlett! Scarlett!” Lyks's voice starts to fade away.

~*~*~*

My eyes flutter open. I look around. To my left, Jayde is passed-out on the chair. On my right, Alex is sitting on a chair and reading a book.

          "Where am I?” I groan, sitting up, and holding my head.

          "You're awake!” Alex puts the book down.

          "What happened?”

          "You're at the hospital. You passed-out during your session. Do you remember me? How many fingers am I holding up?” He asks.

          "5? 6? I don't know, I'm so tired......”

I pass-out, asleep. I sleep for what feels like 10 minutes before I feel the bed shaking. I

sit-up.

          "What's happening?” I look to my right. Alex is shaking my bed as if his life depended on it.

          "I thought you were dead! You were asleep for 2 hours.” Alex is breathing heavily, his knuckles white. He slowly releases the bed railing.

          "Were you worried?” I tease. Leaning forward a bit. He blushes a light pink.

The door opens, and Jayde walks in.

          "The doctor said that she should be awake by n–”

I look at her surprised face and look at Alex. I realize that we are only about 5 cm apart. I shuffle away from him.

          "That was not what it looks like.” I explain to Jayde. That is, I try to. Jayde smirks knowingly. I bury my face in my hands, and groan in frustration.

Luckily the doctor comes in at that moment, so I didn't have to go through more teasing.

          "You're awake!” The doctor greets me. He had jet-black hair and is wearing glasses. “Since nothing is wrong, you are allowed to go anytime today.” He smiles warmly, before walking out of the door.

          "So..... do you want to go now?” Jayde asks me.

          "Sure.” I get-up.

Jayde and Alex stand-up and we leave the hospital.

~*~*~*

          "What do you young people want to eat?” Jayde asks.

          "You're young as well, you're only 29 years old.” I smile.

‎          "You're 29?” Alex says, raising his eyebrows.

          "See? I told you I look old!” Jayde gestures at Alex.

Jayde bends over and reaches into her purse.

          “Ooh! Look!” Jayde's eyes widen. “20cents! (A/N or 20 pence)” She gives the 20cents to Alex, pinches his cheek and hobbles to McDonald's.

I laugh and look to at Alex. He's looking at me.

          “What?” I smirk. “You stunned by my beauty?” I flick my hair to the side and wink at him playfully, before running to McDonald's.