Chapter 11

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I shake my head slowly.

A brown haired woman walks into the room.

"Who are you?" I ask, confused.

The lady looks at Alex confused.

"She lost her memory....." Alex cries.

Suddenly the door is opened again. A man in a white coat comes in.

"Who are you?" I ask again.

"I am your doctor." he turns to Jayde who has tears streaming downher face. "It seems she is experiencing some memory loss. Her memory may be back in a few weeks but if it isn't, then you will just have to explain to her." The doctor continues.

~*~*~*

A few minutes later the lady, the boy and I pull up to a nice looking house. We walk in and the lady leads me to a nice room.

"This is your room, your clothes and other things." The lady points out. She leads me to the living room.

"Can I ask some questions?" I ask the lady. The boy nods.

"One, who are you? And who am I?" I ask.

"I am Jayde your foster mum." The lady says. She points to the boy. "This is Alex your friend and you are Scarlett."

"Okay. Two, where are my parents?"

Jayde takes a deep breath before explaining everything to me. When she says Bree, I find myself smiling.

"Do you regonise the name?" Jayde asks, hopefully.

"Yes... Although I don't now where from." I frown.

"At least that's a start..." Alex says, still looking at his hands.

~*~*~*

Scarlett's P.O.V.

It's been a week and so far I haven't remembered much from before. I I know of 'myself' is that I obviously am not a goody two shoes according to my closet and Mr Robinson. I think I pissed him off before... I've gone back to school and started from where I left off. Someone in every class helps me since I don't remember what they did in the past 7 weeks. My science project I was supposed to do with Alex has changed to an essay about Jupiter's main 4 moons. It has to be min. 1,500 words.

~*~*~*

I just got home. I pull my started science essay from my bag. Suddenly my phone starts blaring 'Hello' by Karmin. Alex Bear flashes on the screen... I bet it's that Alex guy. I accept the call and bring it to my ear.

"Hey!!! You busy right now?" Alex's familiar voice says.

Suddenly my mind goes blank and I see me talking to someone while laughing. I sit on my bed and listen:

"Hello?" I say slowly, unsure.

"Hi Scarlett!" A familiar voice says.

"Alex!" I sigh of relief.

"Who did you think I was?" Alex asks, confused.

"I didn't know who you were going to be, because you are called 'Annoying Guy' in my phone. "I need to change it, what should I call it?"

"Alex Bear!" Alex excitedly squeals.

"No, how about Lexie?" I hold my laughter. While I hear Alex gagging.

Fine then...... how about..... Alex?" I try.

"No, too boring."

"Xander."

"No.. too weird..."

"Then what?"

"I told you, Alex Bear."

"Fine. Only if it will shut you up."

"Yay!" He squeals.

Suddenly the image dissovles and I'm back to present time.

"Scarlett! Are you alright? What's wrong? Should I come over?" Alex frets.

"I-I-I think I just had a memory...." I stutter.

"Of what?" Alex asks.

"I was talking to you on the phone.... I think we were changing your contact name...."

Alex gasps.

"You're regaining your memory!!!" Alex shouts in my ear. I laugh.

~*~*~*

The next morning Jayde drops me off at school since I have to redo my driving test.

I arrive at school and 2 brown-haired boys come up to me.

"Hey Scarlett. I'm your boyfriend in case you forgot..." They both say in unison.

My mind suddenly goes blank again.

I'm at somewhere I don't regonise and one of the boys is in front of me.

"I have something to tell you..." He says.

"Me too."

"You go first." He nudges me.

"I think we need to break up." I look at the ground while saying this.

The boy looks at me and walks away without a backward glance.

My mind goes back to the present again.

"None if them are your boyfriends." Alex says. He points at the one from my flashback. "He is Grant, your ex and he," he points at the other one. "is Caley your wannabe boyfriend although you reject him. A lot."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Not a cliffhanger....

XoEmzyoX