Chapter 10

Here it is! Second update in 2 days!!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"Time for your punishment." He smirks. I stand there frozen.... Uh-oh... This is not good.

He pushes me against the wall. He grabs some rope and ties my hand and legs together and ties me to the bedpost.

"I'm going out with some of my jail companions. You are to stay here with nothing to eat or drink. If you need to go toilet.... well you'll just have to hold it in."

And with that, he left me alone.

Alex's P.O.V.

Jayde just found Scarlett's phone. It's 5 hours away from here. We jumped in the car and drove off to save Scarlett.

~*~*~*

4 hours later....

Scarlett's P.O.V.

The front door opened and shut. I could hear slurred words from all the was upstairs. Heavy footsteps walked up the stairs and into my room. I looked up and saw 'dad' with a 3 other guys. One of the guys raised an eyebrow and whistled at me.

"Is this the girl?" The second guy asked my 'dad'.

"Yup." My 'dad' slurred.

"She's a cute one." The third guy said.

"Well, she's all yours." My 'dad' left the room.

The guys looked at me and started to unbuckle their pants. My froze under their eyes. Someone please save me.... But no-one did... I got raped my 3 guys I didn't even know... All thanks to my dad.

Alex's P.O.V.

Jayde finally pulled up to a house. I ran to the front door and opened it. Luckily it was unlocked. I man I believe is Scarlett's dad was passed out on the floor. Obviously drunk. I ran into every room until I got to the last one. I took a deep breath and opened the door. What I saw would haunt me forever. Scarlett was tied to a best post. Naked. Her torn clothes thrown across the room. 3 guys surrounded her, pulling up their pants. I understood straight-away what they had done. I kicked each one in the balls. They doubled to the floor.

"Are you okay Scarlett?" I ask.

Scarlett had tears down her face. She looked up at me, eyes full of sadness.

Jayde runs in and sees the mess. She gasps and hurriedly grabs the blanket off the bed and covers Scarlett. I start to undos the knots on her wrists and ankles. Jayde phones the police and calls for an ambulance.

A few minutes later we hear the sirens of the police and ambulance. Scarlett's eyes glimmer in hope before turning back to eyes of sorrow. The paramedics burst through the door abs asks us what had happened. Jayde explain to them while I help put Scarlett onto the stretcher.

Police come in and slap handcuffs on the 3 men's wrists. They ill the men out off the house and into 2 of the many police cars. Jayde stays with Scarlett in the ambulance while I follow behind in Jayde's car.

Scarlett is wheeled into emergency care and rushed into a X-ray room. Jayde and I sit in silence in the waiting room. The hours seem like days until a doctor finally calls our names. Jayde looks up. The doctor comes to us.

"Scarlett has will get some memory loss and she is in coma right now. We expect her to wake up in about 4~5 weeks." Jayde nods and we follow a nurse to Scarlett's room.

Seeing Scarlett lying on the bed, life-less makes me break down and cry for the first time in 8 years.

*3 weeks later*

Scarlett's P.O.V.

My eyes flutter open. I get blinded by the sudden bright lights.

"Scarlett! Your up!" I hear a blonde haired boy shout.

"Who are you? Where am I? Who am I?" I ask him.

"You don't remember? He asks, a few tears coming out of his eyes.

I shake my head slowly.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Do you guys want her to regain her memory or not?

Comment!!

XoEmzyoX