Episode #2

Welcome back to another Episode! So Imma need Pearl, Peridot, Greg, and Lapis. These Truthes and Dares also come from NiyaBaby. So lets start with the Dares guys. GREG!!!!!

Greg: *dashes into the room* WHAT'S WRONG? IS STEVEN OKAY?!?

He's perfectly fiiiiine. I think Ruby and Sapphire took him and Connie out somewhere. Anyway I have a dare for you.

Greg: Which is?

Ahem. *Reads from her clipboard* You have to Call Marty and tell him you love him.

Greg: What?! I am nit doing that!

Sorry you have to. Bust out the phone and start dialing

Greg: *Sighs and pulls his cellphone out of his pocket and calls Marty* Hello.......Marty?......This is Greg.......Hey! There is no need for that type of language!......Okay yeah yeah......You're dead to me too.......I just have to tell you one thing and then we never have to talk again!.......*sighs again* I love you......I said I love you.......Wait.....wah.....I umm.....Well....Ummmmm....I don't know how to feel about that....we'll discuss this later........Goodbye. *hangs up the phone*

What happened. ......?

Greg: I don't wanna talk about it......

Oooookkkkkay then. Well Lapis you're up next. Your dare was you had to smack Red.

Lapis: Hmmm.....Okay. *Calls to red* Hey Red Topaz?

Red: Huh.....*Appears and tries to keep her cool nature* Yeah?

Lapis: *smacks Red across the face and kisses her cheek* Sorry. It was a dare. *leaves*

Red: *touches her cheek* I......Um.....Okay......well.......*Blushes and coughs*

So smooth. Peridot come quick. Yellow Diamond is here!

Peridot: *dashes in the room* HAS SHE CAME TO SAVE ME FROM YOU CLODS!?!?!?

Red: Yeah......then she left. You just missed her. *Walks off.*

Peridot: *Sobs* Wwwwwwhhhhy?!?!

Oh suck it up, ya big baby! You were asked something. *Reads her notes* "Do you like someone?" Oooooh juicy!

Peridot: I don't have time for this, Clod!

Oh its just a yes or no question!

Peridot: *Groans and blushes* Yes. Happy now?

Very. Okay last One for day. Miss Pearl? Come here please.

Pearl: Yes?

You have a ask: "What was life like before you became a Crystal Gem?"

Pearl:.......Well it was bad. Life for a pearl wasn't very much. It was pretty boring. And......I'm a defective pearl......I was harassed all the time......*looks down*

That'll do Pearl. No need to push yourself. *pats Pearls back and waves* Thats a wrap. I really want to thank NiyaBaby for the asks and Dares that fueled these last two chapters. See you all next episode. And don't forget, To ask or Dare ya guys.