Episode 8

Crystal: *Appears in front of the closed curtains* Hello everyone. I just wanted to say there might spoilers if you are Very behind on this current season of SU. So continue at your own risk. Enjoy the show. *heads back to his post as the curtains open up*

*A huge stage filled with a bright purple sofa and matching purple chairs appear. On stage, there is also a brown coffee table and some plants. Around this stage is a huge studio audience*

Crystal(over a loud speaker): Hello viewers at home! Welcome to Ask or Dare: Su style show! Here's your host, The ruler of a land called Germany! Queen!

*Appears from a cloud of Golden smoke in the middle of the stage* Hello everyone! Its nice to see you all again! We have a good show planned for you today!  But before we get to that I want you all to give Crystal some love!

Crystal: *Gets the spot light and some cheers* Thank you all! But Queen, Isn't it time to start the show?

Crystal,  my dear you always say that.  Anyways who is up for today?

Crystal: Today we have Lapis and Peri for some asks.

*She sit in her purple chair as the two come from the left side of the stage. Cheers and clapping fill the place as Peri waves happily and Lapis just smiles softly. The two sit on the sofa across from her*

Peridot,  Lapis. It's been a while since I seen you. How have you been?

Peri: Everything is going alright. We're room mates,  got a sweet barn. Life is great,  right Lapis?

Lapis: *Nods*

Nice.  So I have some asks here for you two. The first is for Lapis,  Are you and Red still an item?

Lapis: Currently?  No,  We aren't together anymore. I rather not talk about why.

*The audience gasps as Queen looks in shock* Well that's a change. Another question for you Lapis is how do you feel about Jasper's corruption?

Lapis: Personally I'm pretty much indifferent about it. She had it coming but no one deserves to be corrupted.

Very true Lapis. And your final question for today is How do you feel about Andy?

Lapis: He's alright.  It was cool of him to give us the barn and try to get along with us. He still needs to lighten up tho.

Agreed Agreed. Now Peri, My question for you is how do you feel about Jasper corruption?  As we all know,  you we're in a relationship with her....... In this Canon anyways.

Peri: What do you mean by This Canon?

Nothing.  It's a earth saying. Now the answer question please.  *Sweatdrop*

Peri: Okay......... So It a shame what happened..... But it's truly her fault she was hungry for power and revenge.

Understandable. My next question is how do you feel having Metal powers?

Peri: *Lifts up a small metal clip* I love them!  It's like super fun. Still working on how to fully use them though.

Wonderful! And that's the last question for the day!

Crystal: Actually Boss..... YOU got a dare.

Well what is it?

Crystal: You've been dared to allow Jasper to return for the next four episodes.

.......... Okay why not! *The lights begin to fade and The curtains close. She steps in front of the curtains* Well thats a wrap! See you all next time. Crystal, stay good night to the nice people!

Crystal: Good night, everyone! By the way, Thanks to our friend whom wanted to stay anon for the asks and the dare. Also if you have a dare or ask for any of our cast feel free to leave it in the comments.