Episode #4

Hey guys! It's time for yet another episode. So we have three asks and a dare. So let's get this scared. Lapis, You're first up.

Lapis: *Appears* Yes?

Your ask is: "Did you know someone likes chu?"

Lapis: No......Wait......*Thinks* Someone likes me? Like-Likes me? Who is it?

Yes. Yes. And It's pretty clear who it is......

Lapis: Jasper? Peri? Amethyst? Who? Who?

Jasper: No me.

Peridot: Not even close.

Amethyst: Sorry Dude.

Its not any of them. And It's would be pretty mean to you....*Looks at Lapis then to Red then back to Lapis*

Lapis: *Is this blanked* Okay then. Oh well....*Goes off to find Steven*

Well.......Red you're next.

Red: Hit me with it

You were asked: "Why don't you just Gem up and ask Lapis out already?"

Red: Okay being honest, Normally I'm great with the ladies and I don't mean to brag. *Smirks and chuckles* Anyway, Lapis is different.....Like I care about her or whatever. ...*Blushes*

I feel you. I completely understand, Red. *cough* But if you don't tell her I will *Cough*

Red: What was that?!

Oh nothing.....Greg! You're next. You've been asked: "Have you talked to Marty yet? What did he say on the phone?"

Greg: Yes. Still don't wanna talk about it.

Whatever..... Jasper. Peridot. I got a dare for you two.

Peridot: *Scoffs*

Jasper: Oh what now.......

Ahem.....You too have to go on a Romantic Evening. *Pushes them out the door before they could argue* Have fun you crazy kids. Oh keep it clean, the camera man is watching.

Jasper: I HATE YOU SO MUCH

What was that? You love Peri so much? That's great. *Chuckles and waves* That's a Wrap. Make sure to tune in to see what happens on Jasper's and Peri's date. That and whatever crazy stuff we got going on. Oh thank you LittleMissWeirdShip for your Asks and dare. See you all next time.

-----

Okay so To answer my Questions that I got From LittleMissWeirdShip:

I do in fact loooooove the Crystal Pines AU and I don't mind making a special chapter for them. But I'ma do it at the most random time. Or like in two chapters.

Also if anyone wants to ask me a question. I have a new book out just of that!♥ hehehe