Episode #5

An: So being question fo PeridotTheGem_, Are you a Pewey shipper? I gotta know tbh.
--------
*She wakes up and yawns*
Wonderful! More ways to drive them crazy!......i mean more asks and dares.....yay! You ain't hear that camera man! *glares at the camera guy and clears her throat* Welcome to a new episode everyone! First we're gonna start with asking Jasper and Peridot about there date last time then go into some dares.

Red: *Pops outta no where* As soon as it gets lovey dovey, I'm out.

Someone is salty. ....Weird, it isn't Pearl.

Pearl: Hey!

Oh shush. You /know/ you was mad when Rose started feeling for Greg.

Pearl: *huffs*

Point proven. Anyways, Red don't be salty leave that to
Pearl.

Red: I'm not! I don't handle romantic stuff well.

Clearly! *Looks at Red then to Lapis* Anyway, JASPER! PERIDOT!

Jasper: WHAT?!

Peridot: ......*sighs*

Soooooo how was that date? Hmmmm?

Peridot: It was......Well nice *blushes a light green*

Jasper: *Rubs the back of her neck* Yeah I mean there wasn't much to really talk about.

Peridot: We had a little dinner on the beach. It was actually very beautiful. And did you know Earth food is great?

Yes. Yes we all did. And Speaking off earth food. Pearl and Amethyst, you two have been dared to have a eating contest! Champagne?

Champagne: *Sighs and forced Pearl and Amethyst to sit at a table together. She places endless plates of food in front of them both* Ready. Set. Gooooo!

*Amethyst just starts gobbling everything down her throat as Pearl just stares at a plate of Meatballs*

Amethyst is clearly in the lead at this point. But i already knew she was gonna win. I just wanna see if Pearl will swallow her pride and eat! Ha. Get it?

Champagne: *To Red in the backround* How do you deal with her everyday?

Red: *To champagne* Its very easy, Pagne. You just have to loosen up.

Garnet: Or be insane. Or be forced too.

Red: *Leans on Garnet's shoulder* That too.

Stop whispering over there! I'm tryna watch a good program!

Jasper: *Eating popcorn* She's right! Pearl's face is priceless!

Pearl: *sighs and picks up a piece of food on her fork and places inside her mouth, Instantly spitting it out.* NO. I CAN'T DO THIS. *Runs off to clean her mouth out*

Well......Amethyst wins.....Moving on! Greg, your up next.

Greg: Ugh....what do i have to do now?

You have been dared tooooooo.......Ask Garnet on a date!

Greg: Oh geez.......*Walks up to Garnet and sighs* Hey Garnet, do you want to go on a da-

Garnet: *Punches Greg in the face* No. No. No. A hundred times No.

Red: *Blinks* Garnet.....What the heck!?

Champagne call the E.R.........Umm well moooooving on then! *Laughs softly then puts on A random song.*

Champagne: *Groans and calls 911* Is that Timber by Pitbull......Thats my Jam! *Dances like a dork*

Camera man! Get her off film! Now! Abort mission! Abort I say!
*Camera cuts off*
....................
......................
.......................
You're normal Programming will be back shortly.
....................
......................
.......................