Episode #6

*A huge stage filled with a bright red sofa and matching red chairs appear. On stage, there is also a brown cafe table and some plants. Around this stage is a huge studio audience*

Crystal(over a loud speaker): Hello viewers at home! Welcome to the new and impoved Ask or Dare: Su style show! Here's your host, The ruler or a land called Germany! Queen!

*Appears from a cloud of purple smoke in the middle of the stage* Hello everyone! Its nice to see you all again! As you can see the layout of the show has updated! We got some funding y'all! Also we have a live studio audience and a new member of the crew. His name is Crystal Mc'Carol and he runs the lights, music, prizes for the audience and helps me keep trace of the asks and dares! Give the man some love!

Crystal: *Gets the spot light and some cheers* Thank you all! But Queen, Isn't it time to start the show?

Hell yes it is! And the first asks is for Lapis and Red Topaz! *She sit in her chair as the two come from the right side of the stage. Cheers and clapping fill the place as Lapis waves and smiles and Red bows. The two sit on the sofa across from her* Well hello hello.

Lapis: Hello to you too!

Red: Hey boss. Hey Crystal.

Crystal: Hello! *Goes through his notes* You two have been asked: Have you been on a date yet?

Lapis: Yes we have actually. We've been on around.....six since the show when on hiatus. The 7th is right after the show as well.

Sounds wonder. Where have you been? Where are you going?

Lapis: We've been on dates all around beach city! And today I'm going to teach red about water on this planet and she is going to teach me about the food here.

Crystal: Wonderful! Red you have another ask: What's your Gem stone, Where is it, and whats your weapon?

Red: That is very simple to answer. My gem stone is a Red Topaz. Is right on my lower back in the middle. And my weapon is my scythe.

Thats all for you two. Its time for the next ask though. Crystal?

Crystal: This one is actually for you, Queen. It says: Is Greg okay?

Ah. If you don't remember, Greg was-

Red: Falcon punched by Garnet.....mostly the Ruby half.

*Rolls her eyes* Yes......He did indeed have a broken arm. But since then he has made a recovery and will be open for asks and dares.....unless they have anything to do with asking/kissing/hugging(etc) Garnet ever.

Crystal: He is actually back after this episode.

Moving on. Its time for Jasper and Peri everyone! *The large Jasper appears with the small Peridot on her shoulders. The room fills up with cheers once again, only stopping when the two sit down* Hello you two. Nice to see you again.

Jasper: *Grunts*

Peridot: Greetings Earth human

Crystal: Well we have an ask for you two: When is the next date coming?

Peridot: Soon. We don't have a day planned but soon.

Crystal: Alright. Jasper, you've been asked: How was that kiss from Onion?

Jasper: Weird......Just very Weird. *Red snickering in the background*

Hmmm well then. Its time for the last ask for today. Every lets welcome Ms. Champagne Diamond! *Champagne appears from the right side of the stage. The people cheer once again and she waves to them, Taking her seat next to Queen*

Champagne: Hello all.

Crystal: Champagne you have been asked: If you're a Diamond, why aren't you in Homeworld?

Lapis: Yeah.....Why aren't you with the other Diamonds?

Jasper: Thats a good question......

Peridot: I was never informed why as well........

Champagne: *Looks at Red* Well.....I am weaker than the other Diamonds. Yellow believed i was useless but She knew I was one of them. I always was watched over. By General Rose Quartz or by General R. Topaz. Durinv the rebellion, I sided with Rose and left with her to go to Earth. Just like Red, If I return I will surly be cracked or worst.

Ah.....Well stay her as long as you please! You should be happy and all that! *The lights begin to fade and the curtains close.* Well thats a wrap! See you all next time. Maybe some of you in our audience! Crystal, stay good night to the nice people!

Crystal: Good night, everyone! By the way, Thanks to LittleMissweirdship for the asks