7.Scissors

Alexa's POV
As we drove back to my house he held my hand as he drove, chocolate by the 1975 quietly playing in the background. I finally broke the comfortable silence.
"Thank you so much for coming. It really means a lot." He looked at me and smiled then kissed my hand.
"I wouldn't have missed it for the world, I'm so proud of you love." His words brought a smile to my face.
"So you're leaving soon.." I said and the tension in the car building up.
"I know.. I'm sorry love I really wish we didn't have to go so soon.." He said his voice sounding quieter than usual.
"How long have you known?" I asked him. I know he said he got a call last night but I didn't believe that.
"Well the night we went out to dinner before I came over my manager called and told us. I know I should've told you then but I couldn't. We were so happy and I didn't want to ruin it. I dreaded telling you." He sounded genuinely upset.
"Baby look at me, it's okay I understand I knew you would have to go I was just hoping it wouldn't be so soon." I tried to sound like I was okay with it.
"I know I just don't want to leave you." He looked at me and smiled.
"Me neither but it's okay we will make this work. When will you be able to visit me?" I asked him.
"Well we have our LA, Colorado, Texas, and Tennessee concerts which will take about 4 weeks until a break then we leave for the last few concerts of our tour in Europe. I should be able to see you next towards the end of February." He told me.
"I'll miss you birthday." I frown.
"I know baby it's okay we can Skype that night. I promise we will talk everyday. We will get sick of each other, which I don't think is remotely possible." He smirked.
"I know! And soccer season starts when you come so that should be fun." I laughed.
"Can't wait. If you look half as hot in that uniform as you do in this one then I'm in." He winked. I hit him and he pretended like it hurt then started laughing.

We finally got back to my house and went up to my room.
"So what do you want to do today?" I asked him.
"Well I know the other boys are dying to see you again.." He said.
"Sounds awesome. I'm gonna change first." I said as I got up to go into my closet.
"Rather you did. Don't want them looking at you with your tits and ass like that." He smirked and checked me out.
"Shut the fuck up Styles!" I yelled.
"Like seriously how is that allowed, thankfully I didn't see any other guys there would've had to had a talk with your coach." He gave me a cheeky smile.
"Oh and before we go you're getting a hair cut. 2013 Harry is coming back!!" I said as I got dressed.
"Ugh fine. For you!" He said as I ran my fingers through his hair and straddled his lap.
"How sweet of you! Let's go." I kissed him and we stood up.

We got in his car and drove to the salon.
"So where are we going?" He asked.
"Here I'll drive." I said and with that we switched positions.

As we were driving free fallin by John Mayer came on the radio. I turned it up and started singing along to it.
"Woad Lex!" Harry said over the music.
"What?" I said and quickly turned it down.
"You have an amazing voice doll." He exclaimed.
"Ha funny!" I blushed.
"Im serious love, you sounded really good." He looked at me and squeezed my thigh.

We finally pulled up to the hair salon. Harry got out of the car then quicky came around to my side and opened the door for me. He grabbed my hand and helped me out then kissed my forehead. I grabbed his hand and we walked in.
We walked to the room where we would be.
"Hey Amanda!" I called to my moms friend who was our hairdresser.
"Hey Lex wha.. Who's this?!" She smirked at me.
"Amanda, this is my boyfriend Harry." I said as they shook hands.
"I didn't know you were dating Harry Styles.. I'll talk to your mom about all this. Wow girl you go. Nice to meet you Harry." She said.
"You as well." He smiled.
"So what am I doing today?" She asked.
"He obviously needs a haircut." I said as I tugged at his curls.
"Ow." He joked.
"Could you do this please?" I said as I held up a picture of Harry from 2013.
"No problem, sit here." She directed Harry to the chair and put the cape on him.
I sat in the extra chair then texted Haidyn.
'Omg guess where we are...?" Then I attached a picture of Harry getting his haircut.
'Wow finally got him to do it. Gonna be a big blowup about this in the fandom.' She texted back. Then sent a selfie of her and Niall at lunch.

After about a half hour he was finally done.
"Wow I need a picture of this.." I said. I took a picture of him and tweeted it and the caption said 'Finally got the caveman to cut his locks...'
"Wow nice one.." He said as he favorited and retweeted my tweet.
"Damn everyone is freaking out about it!" I laughed.
"Thank you Amanda!" I said and payed her then we left.

As we were getting into the car a text came through on both of our phones. From Haidyn in a group message to me, Harry, and Niall..
'Hey everyone! So tomorrow you are coming over and we're going to swim and eat and shit! See you at one!'
"Well I guess we're going!" I laughed and texted back that we would see her then!
I sent it then curiously looked over as Harry's phone lit up and saw that my contact in his phone was 'Baby Doll' and his lock screen was a picture of us from our first date.
I smiled to myself and turned up the radio.

Harry's POV
As we got to the restaurant where we were meeting Liam and Louis I could already see the flashes. Great they found out we were here. I wonder if they're already inside. I could tell she was nervous. I know she hates this attention. She's the type of person who hates crowds and would rather stay at home than go out to a big party, that's one thing I loved about her. She didn't crave attention like other girls I had been with.
I got out of the car and quickly went and opened her door and helped her out. I wrapped my arm around her waist and gave her a reassuring smile and kissed the top of her head. I guided her past the cameras and inside. I spotted them right away and we made it over to the table. I saw that they had brought their girlfriends too.
"Aye mate!" Louis said as he stood up and hugged me and then Alexa.
"Nice to see you again!" He said to her.
"You too!" She said with a smile. Liam then gave us hugs and we sat down.
"Hi I'm Sophia and this is Eleanor!" Sophia introduced them and they got up and gave hugs.
"Hi I'm Alexa, nice to meet you!" She said as they sat back down.
The women started talking so I turned back to the guys.
"Here comes Niall!" Liam said as Niall and Haidyn approached.

Everyone gave their hugs and introduced Haidyn to everyone. We talked and all got along and got to know each other. Even though Haidyn and Alexa were sixteen and Eleanor and Sophia were in their twenties they all seemed to get along perfectly. They were honestly mature for their ages.

When we were done we got into the car. As we were pulling away Alexa stopped me to take a selfie.
"Cmon smile!" She said.
"Why do we have to?!" I pouted.
"Yes now shut up and do what I say!" She said.
"Yes ma'am!" I said and smiled for her.
She took the picture and then looked at it and showed it to me.
"Perfect!" She said and kissed my cheek.
"You're perfect baby." I said and kissed her before pulling out of the parking lot.
A few minutes later a notification came up on my phone.
@AlexaNorris_: @Harry_Styles On The Road Again. (;
How clever. I looked over and she was smiling and I winked at her.
"Nice one." I laughed.
"Thanks I try!" She said back. I favorited and retweeted it then tweeted back at her.
@Harry_Styles: @AlexaNorris_ love you beautiful girl. Xx

We finally got back to her house. Everyone was asleep so we quietly went upstairs and went up to her room.