10.Last day

Alexa's POV
I woke up around 9 the next morning. I had to go to the bathroom but I was trapped. Harry and my legs were tangled together and he was tightly hugging me from behind. I whispered into his ear.
"Harry I need to get up." He stirred but didn't let go.
"Ugh Harry I need to pee let me go!" He finally loosened enough so I could sneak out.
As I stood up I felt an ache between my legs from the night before. I put one of Harry's shirts on and went into the bathroom.

When I laid back in bed I turned over and Harry started to open his eyes.
"Sorry did I wake you?" I asked him as I payed down next to him.
"No love." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.
"It's our last day.." I said while looking at his tattoos on his chest.
"I know baby, let's just spend today together ok?" He said while lifting my chin and kissing me lightly.
"Okay..." I cooed in his ear.
"What would you like to do today babe?" He asked me.
"I don't care anything is fine with me." I said to him.
"I have an idea." He said to me.
"Hmm?" I asked him while rubbing his cheek.
"It's a surprise, let's get ready." He smirked and then we sat up.
I put on a pair of ripped black jeans and an oversized lavender sweater with tan ankle boots.
Harry wore his jeans and a thin striped orange and white shirt.
"You look beautiful babe." He said as I finished up my makeup. A natural look with just some powder, bronzer, and mascara.
"And you look handsome." I said as I adjusted his jacket and kissed his cheek.
"Let's go. We can get food on the way." He said as he grabbed my hand and we made our way downstairs.
My family was out for the day so nobody was home.

"We can take my car." I said as I grabbed my keys and handed them to Harry.
"Good I love your car." He smirked at me.
"Your car probably kicks my cars ass." I laughed.
He lightly hit my bum as I walked out the door and I looked back and smirked at him and he gave me a cheeky smile.

We got into my car and drove to our destination. We stopped at chickfila and went in the drive through to get breakfast. As the worker handed us our food she noticed it was Harry.
"Oh my god Harry styles!" She yelled as she handed us our food and he handed her the money.
"Hello!" He smiled at her.
"I'm such a huge fan! Have a wonderful day! Can I get a quick picture?" She asked.
"Sure!" Harry said and she handed him her phone to take a selfie as I awkwardly sat there waiting. I was used to it, but it just got obnoxious.

We drove off and ate our food in silence.
"Is everything okay?" He asked me.
"Yep!" I said.
"Did I do something?" He asked.
"No, it just gets kind of annoying when I see all these girls obsessing over you." I said.
He looked over and grabbed my hand and gave me a reassuring look.
"Baby, you're the only girl for me. No matter what you're the only girl I see." He kissed my hand and made me blush.
"Okay." I said and took a sip of my drink.
"Is everything okay now?" He asked again while raising an eyebrow.
"Yes one hundred percent." I smiled.

Before I knew it we were pulling up to carowinds amusement park.
"Oh awesome!" I said as we pulled into a parking spot.
"Is this good?" He said as he opened up my door for me and helped me out.
"Oh yea I love roller coasters!" I said then I kissed him and we interlocked fingers.

We walked up and of course he paid for my entrance. A few fans came up and took pictures but nothing major. We got in line for a ride and waited.
"How are you?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me.
"I'm great. Thank you love." I smiled and kissed him.

We had an amazing day. We rode rides, ate, laughed, and just had fun! When we were done we drove back home.
"Hey babe, I'm gonna shower real quick ok?" He said as he stripped out of his clothes.
"Yep I'll just get changed. I'm super tired." I said.

I washed my face then got into one of Harry's tshirts and curled into bed.
After a few minutes Harry got out of the shower and put on a pair of boxers and got into bed. We curled up together.
"I love you sweet girl." He cooed into my ear then kissed my lips.
"I love you too." I said then drifted off to sleep.