9.First

Harry's POV
When we got back to her house we quickly ran upstairs. As soon as we got in her room I shut the door a pushed her against the wall.
"I love you so much." I said just before grabbing her waist and kissing her.
"I love you Harry." She said through the kiss.
It was very passionate and full of love. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and as a moan fell from her lips I took that opportunity to slip my tongue inside. She was so beautiful. I was in love with this girl and I know she's in love with me. I wouldn't have it any other way. I quickly picked her up as layer her back on her bed. I hovered over her kissing down her neck and I found the sensitive spot just below her ear and starting sucking then biting the sensitive area. A moan left her lips and she tugged on my hair. When I was done I met her lips again. She started to tug on the bottom of my shirt so I lifted my arms so she could take it off then she threw it on the floor. I took this as my opportunity to lift her back off the bed and pull her shirt off. She was left in her bra and shorts. It was a black lace bra that had me weak at my knees.
"You are so beautiful." I said before I stood up and pulled my jeans down and she took her shorts off. We were both left in our underwear.
"You're so sexy Lex. You have no idea what I want to do to you right now." I could tell my dirty words caught her off guard and I let out a little chuckle.
I started to unclasp her bra but before I did I asked her,
"Are you sure you're ready for this?"
"Yes." She said to me as she tugged at my boxers. I let a smirk come onto my lips then kissed her gently before taking her bra off and throwing on the floor. I cupped her chest and a moan left her lip as I dipped down sucking on the sensitive skin on her chest.
She pulled my boxers off and the only thing separating her warmth and my growing length was thin lace.
"These need to go." I said before pulling her thong off and tossing it on the pile of clothes.
I quickly slid one finger in her with no warning as I kissed her. She moaned my name. I pumped slowly in and out as her back arched.
"Are you ready baby?" I asked her while pulling out and reaching for a condom in my bag.
"Yes." She said as I slid the rubber down my length and positioned myself.
"I love you gorgeous. Please tell me if you want me to stop." I told her.
She nodded her head.

I slowly put my tip in then pulled out then pushed in harder. I was finally all the way in.
She let out a small whimper.
"Is it okay?" I asked her as I kissed her.
"Yea it's okay." She said and I started slowly moving in and out.

It got better and she started to feel pleasure not pain.
"Oh yes Lex, you're so tight." I said as I hit the spot that was sure to bring her to the edge.
"Harry.. I'm almost there." She moaned as she lifted her hips to mine.
"Cum with me baby." I said and her nails dug into my back as we both reached our highs.

I fell on top of her and our breathing was heavy.
"Oh baby I love you so much!" I said as I threw the used condom away and kissed her forehead.
"I love you Harry." She said as she brushed wet curls away from my face.
"Was I uhh... Bad?" She asked me; embarrassed.
"No baby you were amazing. I loved it and I love you." I said as I rubbed circles on her hips.
"Go to sleep baby." I said as she yawned and curled into my chest.
I started to drift off by listening to the sound of her soft breaths.