8.Pool

Alexa's POV
I woke up and looked over at my clock. It read 9:00. I laid there with my legs intertwined with his and he was holding onto me so tight. I looked up at him and watched every feature on his face. I then traced the outlines of his tattoos and kissed his chest before nuzzling into his neck taking in his scent.
"Baby, checking me out?" I jumped at his raspy morning voice. My face turned bright red at the fact he caught me.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I said to him as I played with his curls.
"It's okay I like to check you out too." He smirked at me before kissing my fore head.
"I'm hungry let's go." And with that we got up. Harry slipped his tshirt and sweatpants on and I put a pair of leggings on.
We walked down hand in hand and met with my mom making pancakes.
"Good morning you two." She said as she gave me a hug.
"Morning!" Harry said and hugged my mother.
"What are you two up to for today?" She asked us.
"We're going to Haidyn's with her and Niall around oneish." I said as I grabbed a pancake and set it on my plate.
"Oh fun!" She said as Harry and I grabbed our plates and sat at the table.

"So what sexy little bikini are you gonna be wearing for me today?" He smirked at me from across the table.
"Shut up, my mom is right there. Perv." I rolled my eyes and took a bite of my pancake.
"Ill find out sooner or later." He playfully poked my nose.

"Get a room!" Maddie yelled as she got her food.
"That's actually a good idea!" Harry said as he grabbed our plates and started to walk upstairs. I just shrugged at my mom and sister as I followed Harry upstairs.
"What are you doing?" I asked him as he set the plates on my desk.
Before I could say anything else he picked me up and crashed his lips against mine as we fell back onto the bed. I burst into a fit of laughter.
"What's so funny love?" He asked me.
"Nothing!" I said before I kissed him again.
After a few minutes of playful kisses and grabby hands I pushed him off of me.
"Okay let's get ready!" I said as I opened my swim suit drawer.
Harry peeked over my shoulder and grabbed one out.
"THIS ONE!" He yelled as he held up my white lace like push-up bikini with light orange bottoms.
"Oh my god Harry! Don't grab my stuff!" I stuck my tongue out at him as I grabbed the material from his big hands.
"Babe you are sexy as fuck! Please!" He begged with puppy dog eyes.
"Fine but keep it to yourself Styles!" I said as I walked into my closet to get dressed.
"You know you can get dressed in front of me babe." He yelled to me.
I had always been very insecure about my body and I was nervous to even wear a bikini most of the time so I didn't think I could go fully nude in front of him. I was too embarrassed.
"No!" I yelled embarrassingly.
"Babe there's nothing to be embarrassed about you are beautiful!" He said as he walked in. I quickly grabbed my shirt and covered my body.
"Harry please!" I said as I started crying.
"Baby no what's wrong. Did I do something?" he said as he wrapped his arms around me. He was just in his boxers.
"It's nothing.." I said while crying into his chest as he rubbed my back and kissed my head.
"Why are you scared to show me your body?" He asked as he lifted my chin up.
"You're gonna think I'm just searching for attention or compliments if I tell you." I said as I sniffled.
"I would never think anything bad of you baby. You are the most important thing to me and I would never judge you." He said to me sincerely.
"Im just really insecure and embarrassed about my body and I just can't." I told him honestly.
"I would never judge you. I think everything about you is beautiful. There is nothing about you that you should be ashamed of. I love everything about you. Please trust me I want you to know how special you are and how perfect you are to me." He said as he removed the shirt from my hands and I let him.
He stepped back held my hands and looked me up and down. I knew my face was bright red and my heart was beating a million miles a minute.
"So beautiful, my god." He said as he crashed his lips against mine.
"Harry.." I said through the kiss.
"Yes love?" He said against my lips.
"Thank you." I said as I tasted salt from my tears. He broke the kiss and wiped my tears with his thumbs.
"I love you Lex." He said to me. I knew he meant it and it meant so much to me. I was speechless I didn't know what to say back. But I knew I loved him too.
"I love you so much Harry." I said then kissed him again.