The Party

Y/N's P.O.V.

I just arrived to a party my friend Shura dragged me to. She was a red head with blonde bangs that could be very headstrong, irresponsible and a complete drunk, but somehow I still love her like a sister. She wanted me to meet some people at "True Cross Academy." It was some school best known for exorcists in training. She works with the True Cross Order as well. "Hey Y/N, come meet the exwires!" "UGH. Why am I here again?" "Because I said after you could get with some of the hotties here." I was back. "Fuck yeah!!" "That's Rin, Yukio, Shiemi, Konekomaru, Suguro, Mephisto, Shima, and Izumo isn't coming, probably studying like always haha." Out of all of the people that she named, only one stood out. He had a white trench coat, purple hair, a purple beard to match, a top hat, and an umbrella. He also wore gloves, I noticed. He looked like quite the strange character, but, kinda cute. "So Shura?" "Hmm?" She spoke, downing more alcohol. "Who's this cutie again?" I spoke, pointing at Mephisto. I don't always drink but Shura convinced me to. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks as I realized I had actually said that. She looked at me curiously. "One of the DEMONS I told you about. He's also the director of this school, Mephisto Pheles." He smiled and extended his glove-covered hand. "A gentlemen too, fun." I shook his hand. "I'm Y/N" "I've already been introduced." "Haha, yeah.. "

Mephisto's P.O.V

She was intriguing and absolutely beautiful! I could tell she was somewhat drunk, but I suppose it is a party, after all. I made a slightly sarcastic remark but it was a little awkward now. I didn't know what to say.. Suddenly Shura spoke. "Remember to keep an eye on Rin, he can't be completely trusted yet." She then glared at Y/n and turned to my direction (so I looked down) and whispered, though they forget I can hear much better then a human. " And stay away from Mephisto." I smirked. We'll see about that, Shura..