She's Mine

Mephisto's P.O.V

"Amaimon, you will return to Gehenna in a cage you worthless, puny excuse of a demon!!" "It's just some stupid earth girl." "You..bastard!! She's not even human, she's one of us!" I attacked him at full force, furious.

My brother jumped up and huffed. "Fine, have it your way, brother." He jumped off, a sword in hand. He was lunging right at me, so I pulled out my own and deflected him off. "Would you hurt her? Huh, brother?" "I would never!"

"What if..she attacks you?" I watched as she was lifted up, eyes a dark purple. Purple flames surrounded her, and she drew a sword out of her forehead. "Baby please.." Blindly, she came charging toward me. I quickly raised my sword and deflected each of her strikes.

"She's..good....Where did she learn this...?" I puffed out, growing tired. "She did say she wanted to be a knight.." "Stay out of her damn mind!" "She's said the same to you I believe. Hypocrite~" I ducked and ran at my brother, stabbing his arm. "Agh! Brother stop, she's worthless." "She's everything!"

I quickly side-stepped as I felt her sword come next to me and stabbed her arm as well. "Oh my gosh, Y/n!! I-I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean to..." "I told you you would wind up harming her.. You're going to end up doing it intentionally someday..it's our nature."

"You should go." I choked him and watched the life drain from his eyes. I muttered a spell. He was now banished once more. Y/n was on the floor, crying. I quickly picked her up and rocked her. "I'm so sorry..i'm so sorry..I'm going to fix everything..you'll come back to me, heal, train, and we'll be even more in love!"

"Y/n I love you..." "Love you..too..." I brought her to my home and tended to her. "All will be well.."