I Don't Trust You

A/N: Time skip because I don't want rape in this book

He had raped me..Does he hate me that much? I could hardly move right now. Everything was sore. Everything underneath me, my neck, since he had forced me to watch the whole time, my throat, my head, and my heart.

I had loved him so much. I thought he loved me too.. M-My sister told me not to trust him! Why couldn't I do one simple thing for her, after all she's done. Hell, she was trying to help me, like always!

Mephisto walked in, crying. His eyes were red and puffy. "M-My lady I-I'm s-so sorry..T-that was my first time..I've never let myself lose control for this very reason." "Bullshit! You raped me! And I highly doubt I was your first, you're a demon.."

"It is true I've been alive a long time, but I heard how hard it is to control ourselves afterward so I never had intercourse.." "So you're gonna tell me that you raped me because you were horny, and couldn't control yourself? Shura was right about you.."

I moved to sit up, but instantly shouted in pain, "AGH!" "Please, let me help!" He helped me sit frantically. He seemed genuinely upset.. "You don't just get over someone you love raping you and saying love doesn't exist." He looked away after that.

"I..look. As a demon, I find it quite difficult to feel emotion. I care for my students, but that is not the same. I can feel love for you, but its not like a humans. I care, and feel protective. I feel..good, being around you. I believe that is love."

"I have to think on this..I-I gotta go" I went to rush out, but then was harshly reminded of how sore I am. "Ah!!" "Let me drive you..you don't know your way back anyway." "D-Don't bother Mephy..I heard him groan softly at the nickname, but I didn't feel like questioning him right now.

I thought of my dorm with Shura. I thought about my sister and concentrated my very being. I felt the rush like the force run throughout me until I ended up in my dorm. I had teleported to my home.