How COULD You?! I love you.

A/N: 1. Not my art. Internet. Was gonna be nice and draw, but it's like 6 am. Sorry again about updates. It's Summer now though; let's swim in fanfics!

Y/N's P.O.V.

Well, I should start preparing dinner. I should at least do that, right? If I can teleport like that one time, I should be able to do it.. Closing my eyes, I concentrated. There's no point! My entire life was normal. Learning this demon stuff was difficult now, at this age.. It's like learning about the force after a certain age in Star Wars! This seriously stinks.

How about the dark side? They have cookies. I am a demon.. just use that rage! That's how my first teleportation worked anyway. Concentrate..concentrate.. A fairly sized portal appeared beside me. Perfect. I just want Mephisto to be happy.. With this rage I might even start trying to learn a few demon tricks.. Just for some extra self defense. Seems I need it. Taking a long, deep breath I got some chicken, mac n cheese, bread, and a small salad for plan B.

Mephisto has done everything in his power to make me happy right? Besides being such a forgiving person when it comes to that man, I'm starting to get the feeling that I just haven't returned the favor.. Starting now, that will change. Hopefully Mephy is as forgiving as I am regarding my little mistake.

All of a sudden a nice loud knock at the door broke me away from my thoughts. "Hey baby! Hello Mephisto's cousin! I'm sorry about earlier.. Let me properly introduce myself.. I'm Y/n! Your name is..?" "I'm Ashley. Mephisto calls me Ash." "Alrighty! Well, first off, you aren't vegetarian are you?" "Far from it!" "Great" I served everyone, pleased that this was going well and I seemingly made amends. Well, at least made it better!

Mephisto's P.O.V.

What's her angle? I thought she would just barge in and, to put it bluntly..spill. She was so angry. Maybe she decided to be a little more mature? I'm not sure. I can't say I blame her for wanting to tell my precious darling. I've made a lot of mistakes. Why does Y/n still love me after everything I've put her through? I mean, even my own brother.."hurt" her. Yet she has stuck with me. "Thank you for the meal darling! It looks great."

"Of course! I just felt as if I had to make up for earlier, you know..? I'm sure your cousin will love the dinner. "Oh yeah, by the way girlie.." She kissed me. Nonono.. not in front of her.. Not like this! That was possibly the worst thing.. Why didn't I just come clean? No matter what, I messed up and she isn't going to be so lenient with me this time..

"Y/n, this is my boyfriend Mephisto! I suppose my ex now." She glared daggers at me. "Mephisto..how COULD you?! And.. and I felt so awful thinking i'd gotten jealous for no reason!" "I'm sorry darling.. you have every right to not trust me.." "No kidding! And do NOT call me darling after all this! I just wanted to be a good fiance tonight and make amends, but look at you!"

"I'm sorry.." "Bull.. I trusted you. Stuck beside you even despite what my sister said. What people would have said. What people were going to say when they found out about our marriage. Did I care? No. Because I love you, trusted you, and put you first!" "I know I can never fix what happened between us because of me..but..just let me tell you why I did it. You deserve to know. I cannot allow you to think of the worst, because despite what I've shown this entire time.. I truly truly have loved you..and still do." "Talk"