We'll Be Eternal

Mephisto's P.O.V

I had teleported off to a graveyard. I burned his body and scattered his ashes. I made sure he could not he found. My love and I would not tolerate him, and the rest of my school no longer had to either. It was perfect.

I soon came home to my darling y/n. I noticed that, for some reason, her tail was out. I immediately felt even more attracted toward her. I walked to her and kissed her roughly. "N-nn..M-mephy.." Her soft lips were enough to drive anyone mad.

"L-Love why is your tail out?" "Hm?" she responded. "You are unaware?" I gently lifted it and showed her. She immediately blushed as I lifted it and I recalled something. I gently licked it. "A-ahh.." She arched her back a little, getting closer to me.

"I want to take you again.." "I'm all yours Mephisto." She smiled and blushed, showing her near perfection.  I crashed my lips into hers again and cherished the soft moan she emitted.

"You'll be mine forever, Y/n." With that I pulled off her clothes, her taking off my own. I smiled lovingly. I didn't want things any other way from this point on. I love Y/n dearly.

I kissed her breast and she squirmed a little. "Please" she begged occasionally, and I would simply tsk. "Not yet baby.." I rubbed her, making her squirm more. I could feel how wet she was getting from my touch. I massaged her breasts. "A-ahh..M-Mephy please..."

I love when Y/n calls me Mephy. It's hot.. I kissed her passionately and finally gave her what she wanted. I thrusted my hips down and slipped inside her. "Ah!" "Am I hurting you love?" "N-no..k-keep going" She kissed me and I groaned.

I moved in and out of her quickly, watching her angelic face. I loved the reactions she had to my movements, the sounds she makes when I do something she loves. I lightly grazed her nipple with my fangs and she cried out in pleasure.

How is this beauty a demon? It was no matter. She is mine, and that is what matters. I smirked and went faster, making her arch her back more and moan out loudly. "I-I'm close babe~!" "Then cum for me baby" I smiled lovingly.

I bit her tail lightly and she instantly came for me. I grunted and went faster as her walls tightened around my cock. I came inside her and she smiled up at me. "We'll be eternal my love."