Tour

A/N: The last chapter had a reference to a game in it, anyone who finds it gets a follow! Additionally, if you don't like smut skip this chapter!

Mephisto took my hand and led me around, showing me everything. Finally, we stopped at the entrance to his bedroom. "It's huge.." Mephisto bared his fangs a little. "Much like something else I possess.." Blushing deeply, I walked inside and looked around.

I went to lean against the wall but he pushed me away. "Nonono, that's no good darling.." Instead of just going back to what he was doing, he laid me down on his giant bed. It was pretty cute actually. His sheets were some anime characters he was obsessed with.

Admiring the sheets, i'd somehow managed to be utterly oblivious to the fact that he was nearly naked in front of me. He was only standing in boxers, smirking above me. "M-Mephy what are you doing?" "Hm? I thought it was pretty obvious darling."

He pulled off my shirt and expertly unclipped my bra. It made me worry how he was so good at it, but I was soon unable to focus any attention to that particular thought as he grasped my breast.

"A-ah.." He nodded in approval, clearly enjoying the sound I made. He licked my other breast, especially the nipple causing me to squirm and start getting wet. I whimpered a little, realizing he would probably tease much more than this later.

"You like that darling?" I nodded, squirming more as he took off my pants and started rubbing me. "M-Mephisto.." "You're so fucking wet.." He licked his lip seductively. "Good.." He threw off my panties and started thrusting his finger in. "Mm!!! Ah.." Whenever I would calm down he'd add another, making me pant beneath him.

"Are you ready love?" "S-sure.." He thrusted in and out of my soaking wet p in pleasure." "Mephisto! S-Slow down!!" "F-Fine.." he slowed down and helped me adjust. "Thanks..y-you can speed up now love." He went back to his pace and I started screaming in pleasure.

"I'm close!!" "Just a little more.." He thrusted a few more times before we both came, and I fell back into the pillow and he rolled over to my side. "I love you Mephy." "I love you too darling.." The last thing I noticed before passing out was him playing with my hair.