Dinner (p2) SURPRISE!!

"S-Shura! Hey!" "What is going ON!?" "We're simply discussing what exorcist she wants to be!" "Y/N wants to be a knight and whatever else. Done! Now leave." "Ah ah ah, I don't think so.." "If I tell, you're in huge trouble because you can't be with a human!!" "Ah, but you wouldn't betray your best friend, Now would you?" "Fuck you." She took a beer and stormed out, gulping it down. "My apologies.. do you still wish to eat here Y/n?" "Duh. Shura is just being Shura.. I'll try to talk to her about it." "I realize I haven't formally asked yet.. y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" I blushed at the question. "Of course Mephy!! We kissed for what felt like hours, but was just mere minutes that I cherished. "Y/n, would you like to have a sleepover?" I felt my face heat up once more. "Don't worry, I won't try anything." He smirked. "Okay..if you say so." "Yes! It's settled then!" A new waiter came and we ordered. After some time, we finally got our meals and demolished the hell out of it all. (No pun intended I swear) we walked out hand in hand back to his car, riding to his place. He blindfolded me, saying I can't see where his house is. I was extremely nervous about that, he is a demon, but.. I can trust him, right? He's head master and will be mine soon enough. The car stopped, and I was leaded to his house, I presume.

A/N: sorry for the short chapters.. at least I update what I think is often enough.. should I update more? morning, night, or afternoon, have a great one! Don't forget to vote and or comment! (Insert cute petname) <3 :) <3