The Sleepover

A/N: Once more sorry for not updating.. I've had writers block blah blah any ideas? Hopefully this doesn't suck..

I assume i was now in his house. I heard him lock the door, and he took the blindfold off. "Here we are!" "Woah.. You're rich dude! And i knew you're an otaku but shit! He chuckled, my that sound!

I hugged him tight, just loving every second of being with him. "Y/N?" I smiled, looking up at him. "Yes?" "Though of course I did and do want to spend time with you.. There is another reason i asked you to come to my place." I tilted my head a little, confused.

"I'm sorry to drop this on you, but you're not who, or better yet what you think you are... You're the daughter of Alstar, and your mother is still unknown.. This will come to a shock for you and I'm terribly sorry.

Here.." He leaned in, kissing me gently to try and comfort me. It helped a little but.. "What?! So.. Do I have powers or something?" "You're a demon, not a super hero or villain dear. Let's just say, try not to get burned."

"Pft, cheeeesseeey! So fire.. That's why i have my temptaint.. Do you think I have a familiar?" "perhaps but, a demon going to another demon? I don't know.." "I guess.." "Still, as headmaster i know that's one of the things you wish to be. I think it's best you know, and not just shut out the possibility." " He handed me a card, and grinned. "Let's try it out, shall we?"

A/N again: i finally updated! Woooo! Comment on what you want to happen, if you have a familiar, what the familiar is, perhaps what you want to happen after with Mephy~