Prologue

In a world where superheroes are the norm and super villains exists, nearly anything is possible. All you have got to do is believe in it.

One cold and stormy night, a baby wrapped in a blanket, cocooned in cobwebs was left dangling in front of the Swans front door. Left with the baby a brief case belonging to her grandfather, and a pair of glasses  with the initials P.P on the side.

Mr and Mrs Swan could not just leave the baby there out in the cold. Mr Swan went out, searching night and day for the poor, restless child's parents. They knew from the brief case, that the baby belonged to the Parker family. But never found them. Giving the child a home, and love, they adopted the baby.

This is a story of Isabella Parker Swan.

•••••••••••••••••

Official trailer above!

I think my photoshopping skills are getting a bit better. Loving the new multimedia function!!!

Soooo, another weird story idea I have had for a while but never got around to actually writing about it.

I really want a spiderman/twilight crossover. Spiderman is my ultimate  favourite marvel superhero. I love the background story, I love the character I love everything about it.

And I wanted to share this wacky idea with you guys like I always do.
I hope your excited for the new story coming soon!

I own nothing from the Twilight or Spiderman universes! I am but a girl with a werid mind creating werid things :p