#ChapterEleven

Chapter eleven: Vampire

Once I had put my jeans and top on over my suit, it was easy to slip on my shoes, take off my mask and act like normal Bella again. It was slightly embarrassing struggling in the passenger seat of Edward's car to put them on, but he was a gentleman keeping his eyes on the road.

I shove my mask into my bag, relaxing back in the seat, before I look at the speed meter. He's-

"Can you please slow down?" I beg, holding onto my seat, as cars fly past us, my spider sense tingling in fear.

"I'm doing the speed limit Bella." He tries to reassures me, but it didn't work.

"Edward, please I have a bad feeling." I add.

He sighs but slows down, and I let my tight muscles finally relaxed, as I exhale. I didn't think he would listen to me.

"Thank you." I mumbled, then kept quite for the rest of the short drive.

We pulled up outside of a restaurant called La Bella. I thought it was planned, but then realizes the name must be purely coincidental. Bella is a commonly used Italian word, so for a Italian restaurant to be called La Bella, its not out of the ordinary.

"Are you okay? Your very quite?" Edward says, observing me.

"Just ready to get some answers." I tell him, and he nods in understanding.

I was ready for answers. Yet I was also nervous. I have had a huge crush on Edward ever since he and his family joined the school. Now here I am walking up the stairs to a restaurant with him. No Harry, none of Edwards family, just me and Edward, alone.

Walking inside people were all in there own little worlds, having there own conversations and enjoying their meals. As we took barely two steps inside a waitress came over to us, her eyes beaming as she took in Edwards good looks.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asks him, her beautifully painted red lips pulling up at the sides.

"A table for two please." Edwards tells her, while looking towards me.

She looked at me and sneered while Edward wasn't looking.

"Right this way." She says, with a hint of attitude.

As I follow the girl, Edward puts his hand on my lower back, guiding me smoothly through the tables. People glance up looking at me and Edward as we go past. I can't help but blush at the attention being drawn to me from just being beside Edward.

She stops and gestures too a simple table in the center of the room.

"Could we have something a little more private?" He asks her, while sneakily handing her twenty bucks.

"O-Of course." She stuttered eyes wide, as she takes us to a new table.

I was shocked that Edward actually just handed the woman money for a different chair. I thought things like that only happened in old fashioned movies.

"Thank you much better." Edward nods as we sit down in a booth far away from the other customers.

I awkwardly shift as the waitress hovers beside our table ready to place our order. I set my backpack beside me, and watch her as she presses discretely yanks her top down.