CHAPTER 1

A/N please keep reading it gets better.❤️

VICTORIA'S POV

"Come on Vic!
You have to do that step perfectly!"

My dance teacher Matt said.

I'm Victoria Brown.I'm 19 years old and I have long brown hair,blue eyes and I'm 5'7.I live in Miami,Florida with my parents.

My brother lives in New York because he is 25 and has a girlfriend Anna.He is the best big bro but he can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

Now back at me.I'm a hip hop dancer since age 5.I always wanted to dance on a tour with big celebrities.It's my dream and im not stopping until I accomplish that.

I'm currently training a routine on a song named "get ugly" by Jason Derulo.

"Girl you have to be sharp on that move ok?"

"Yea,let's do the routine again."

He nodded and turned on the music!

"Okay and 5,6,7,8..."I started dancing.

I love dancing it's my getaway from the world.After I finished my last move,Matt started clapping!

"Thats it! There you have it.Do it like that tommorow at the championship and you will win!" He said.

"Thanks Matt I will work on it at home a little bit more so it will be beyond perfect"I said smiling.

He smiled.

"That's my girl! Okay your free now. See you at the championship take care!" He said.

I took my bag and turn to him.

"I will see ya!" I waved at him.

I walked to my house thinking about my dance.When will I get an opportunity that is really big? I hope I won't be all wrinkled when I get it.

I giggled at my thought and realised I was infront of my house.I stepped in my house and yelled "Mom I'm home!"

"Okay I'm in the kitchen."

Okay I will be upstairs if you need me!"

"Okay honey."She answered back.

I jogged to my room and jumped on my bed.I closed my eyes and signed.ring ring.My phone went off.

"Hello?" I answered.

"ahhhh!Girl check immediately Justin Bieber's instagram!"My best friend Laura yelled.

"Why?"I asked confused.

"Just do it!"she told me.

"Okay okay!"I said and ended the call.

I opened my instagram app and went on Justin's profile there was a picture of dancers and the status was:

"backup dancer audition.Miami,Florida,24th of october."

I checked the calender and it was 21st and the championship is tomorrow.I stood there shocked but happy.I'm going on that audition no matter what.

I took a shower and went to bed smiling because this is my big shot.
-------------------------------------------
A/N first chapter and a video of her dance.what do you think?vote and comment please!❤️