CHAPTER 8

please reade A/N on the end!❤️
-------------------------------------------

VICTORIA'S POV

I woke up really tired.Luckly we have a day off so I'm gonna stay in bed.I grab my phone and see that I have 3 messages from Justin and 1 from Scooter.that's strange.

From jay🙈💖:
Good mornin❤️wanna go for some breakfast??

From jay🙈💖:
Helloooo??!

From jay🙈💖:
Shit your sleeping.never mind.good night.i mean morning.ughh I'm out.

I laugh.He is a dork.But he is mine😋.I text him then I check Scooter's.

From Scooter:
Hey Vic.I just wanted to say that in one week we are going on mtv EMA.Also Justin is performing so you have to practice and you are also going to be Justin's date so you better go dress shopping.Practice is tomorrow at 10 o'clock.Don't be late.

Oh.my.god.This is the best day ever!!I put on some clothes(outfit on the side) and do my makeup.I grab my phone and call Justin.

"FINALLY!!"

"Well good mornin to you to" I laugh.

"It's 11 o'clock.practicly day."He said.

"Ok so EMA is coming and I'm super excited and I have to go dress shopping so do you wanna go?" I asked.

"Yeah we can also grab some brekfeast"He said.

"Yeah cool I'm gonna be at your bus in 2.byee"

"Byee princess."He said and ended the call.

I blushed and made my way to his bus.

------------Justin's bus-----------

"Heyy!"I said jumping on his back and kissing his cheek.

He was just finishing his hair so we were in front of a mirror.He laugh.

"hey princess! Wait I wanna take a picture."He said.

He took his phone out and posed.I hid my face with my hair and kissed his cheek.After he did,I jumped off his back and he posted it with a caption

"with this princes going dress shopping❤️❤️love her😘😘"

I awed and wrote a comment saying "love you toooo💖💖💖💖"He laughed.

"okay c'mon lets go I'm hungry!"He said picking me like a kid and running.

I was laughing so hard.He placed me in the seat and started to drive.

-----------skip car ride------------

The whole ride we sang like crazy and we would laugh so hard when people would watch us.

We were in a little caffee.

"so what kind of a dress you want?"He asked.

"Maybe a black one like long and that has a cut on one side or nude colour or white.don't know."I answered honestly.

He nodded.

"I'm glad youre my date then someone I don't know"He said smiling.

"awww I'm glad too." I said.after we ate we started looking for a dress.

---------after menny shops--------

"Ok this is the last one please choose something."He said.

I nodded and started looking.I spotted one really beautiful dress.

"justinn!look this one is so beautiful!"I said really amazed.

he nodded."try it on."He said.

I took it and made my way to the cabin.when I put it on I stepped out.

"So...what do you think??"I asked.

He standed there eyes wide,opened mouth.

"Vic..your beautiful no stunning...I ugghh...you have to take it."I smiled and nodded.

I took it off and got to the cashiere.right when I was about to pay justin gave his credit card.

"Justinnn why did you do thatt??!" I wined.

"because I love you and I wan't to spoile you!"He said taking the bag and giving it to me.

"For you."said and took my hand.

"Thank you but please let me pay next time."I say kissing his cheek and we made our way to the tour bus.

-------------tour bus--------------

"I am so tiredd"I wined as I dropped on Jay's bed.

He dropped next to me."Yeah me to."We cuddled and soon fell asleep.

-----------------------------------

A/N sorry for not updating.guys please vote and seriously commnet bcs I really wan't to know what you think.ly❤️