CHAPTER 10

JUSTIN'S POV

I was standing on red carpet making poses for paparazzi.They are so anoying.

I couldn't wait to see Vic.She will look so beautiful.

Honestly,from the moment I meet her I knew that she is special and I like her but I'm waiting for a special moment to ask her out.Every part of her is special.Her hair,lips,cheeks,her smile her giggle EVERYTHING.

A loud screaming snapped me out of my thoughts when a car pulled over.The door open slowly and the most beautiful girl stepped out.

Wow!
She is beautiful!

She looked around and finally spotted me.She smiled and made her way next to me.

"Hey you" She said smiling.

"Hey you look beautiful."I said kissing her cheek and putting my arm around her waist.

Paparazzi and the fans went crazy and we laugh.

We pose for a little and then we made our way to do a little interview.

"Hii guys how are you?"the reporter asked.

"We are amazing.Totally excited for the EMAs."Vic said smiling.

"Oh good.So Justin you are nominated for 6 awards how are you feeling?"She asked.

"Wow yeah I'm so happy because the things that I did pulled me from the music and when I came back and that my fans are still there for me and voting for me and listening to my music is so amazing and if I win tonight anything it's totally for them." I said honestly.

"Wow youre really lovely! And Victoria this is your first big event how are you feeling?"she asked Vic.

"Honestly I'm nervous but this is everything I wanted and I practice 24/7 and I put every bit of my heart in what I do so I'm confident." She said.

"Oh no no she's confident" I sanged.

She laughed.

"Okay so last questions is there anything you want to say?"she asked

"Yeah thank you for always being there for me and youre the best fans in the world!love you!!"I said

"Awee and I just want to say don't ever quit on youre dreams couse you don't know where it will get you and believe in youself!"Vic said.

"Thank you guys I hope you enjoy youself tonight.byee!"The reporter said.

"Byee!"We said.

"You did good." I said.

"You too.C'mon lets go inside."She said.

I nodded and we made our way into the arena.

------------skip to the end of the show----------

VICTORIA'S POV

Justin won all awards he could and the performance went amazing.

We were curently going to our hotel.

"So did you enjoy yourself?"Jay asked me.

"Yeah I did I'm so happy for you."I said.

"Thank you princess."He said.

"Hey how long till we come ti the hotel."I asked tiredly.

"An hour.here go to sleep.I'll wake you up."he said as I put my head on his shoulder and hug him.He hugged me and he put his chin on my head.Soon I feel asleep.

JUSTIN'S POV

She is so adoreble when she is asleep.the car pulls over and I glance at her seeing she is still asleep.I take her in my arms bridel style and go to my room.

I carefully put her on my bed and take her heels off and also putting one of mine oversize shirt on her.

I take my shirt off and lay next to her.I put my arms around her and soon I feel asleep.

-----------------------------------------------
A/N it's not fully edited so sorry if there is a mistake.vote,comment.
Love you!❤️