CHAPTER 27

JUSTIN'S POV

"WE ARE LOSING HER!"

"ONE,TWO,THREE,CLEAR!"

"WE HAVE PULS!GET HER TO THE OPERATION ROOM IMMEDIATELY!"

I just watched as they took her body away from me.I was in pure shock.I can't lose her.I take a seet in one of the chairs and wait for a doctor to tell me something,anything.

"WHERE IS SHE?"Cam,Mia and Scooter came running in.Mia was a crying mess and Cam was holding back.

"She is fighting for life...they took her to the operation room.I-I can't lose her"I cried putting my head in my hands.

"I'll call Shawn,maybe he knows something"Scooter got up and walked away.

"I swear to God,when I discover who did this to her I'll kill him"I puch a wall and everybody gasps.

"Justin stop!"Mia took me by my shoulders and turned me around.

"I know Vicci and she wouldn't want this happening.Please calm down.for her"I nodded and cried oh her shoulders.

"Justin"I look up at Scooter who was frowning.

"Yeah?!What did he say?"

"He said that you two got into a fight and she went for a walk alone..."Then it all came back.It's my fucking fault.

"FUCK!I DID THIS TO HER!!"I cried heavy tears and I paced around.

"Just calm down!"

"I CAN'T CALM DOWN I-"I was cut of by unfamiliar voice.

"Victoria Brown?"the doctor came with some papers.

"Yeah it's us!How is she?!Is she ok?!"I looked at him waiting for some good news.

"I uhh...She has some serious wonds.She had inturnal bleeding and she lost a lot of blood.She is in coma,fighting for life.It's all up to her."He said looking at us with sad eyes.

"Can I see her?Please!"I pleaded.

"Sure but one at a time."I nod and run to her room.I open the door and I couldn't believe my eyes.She was all covered with bandages,hooked on wires and there was a mask on her face.I made my way to her bed and I sat next to her.

"Baby I'm so sorry.I can't forgive myself for this.I'm such a fuckup...Please wake up...everybody is worried about you.please open your beautiful eyes.I love you..."in the end I was crying while holding her hand.I heard a beeping sound and the doctors came running in.

"WE ARE LOOSING HER!!"I got pushed out and I watched trough a window.They were pumping her heart but there was no use.

"C'mon baby,C'MON!"I wisper-yelled watching as they stabed a needle in her arm.They backed away looking at the monitor and her heart beatings were steady.Thank you God.

They came out,one of them aproched me.

"Sir I think the best is thant you go home.Get some rest.I asure you she is in good hands."

"Thanks but I'm not leaving her until she is out of here"He nodded and walked away.I rest my forehead against the glass and I put my hand on it as I watch her.C'mon Vic,you can do this.

VICTORIA'S POV

Everything was white.I look around and there was nothing.

"My baby"I look behind me and see...mum

"Oh my God"I run to her and hug her.

"I miss you mum,soo much"

"I miss you to baby but you have to wake up"We pull away and I look at her confused.

"What hapenned to me?"

"Someone attacked you,You are in hospital"I look at her wide-eyes.

"Look"She poined behind me and I see Justin crying while watching me trought a glass window.

"It's all my fault.Baby I love you"He wispered it again and again.

"He really loves you"I smiled at her.

I look to my left and see Mia,Cam and Scooter sitting and crying.

"I have to go back"I look at her while she walked next to me.

"I know baby.You will,but not right away.I have to show you something."

I look infront and see Selena kissing some dude.

"Really mum?Do I really have to watch this?"She laughed.

"Girl don't sass me now.Look at that guy."I look at him and he seems familiar.

"Look closely"I Do what she says and see a gun in his back pocket.

"Baby did you do what I said?"She asked him while taking of her shirt.Wow she works fast.

"Yeah.I'm 100% sure that some dogs ate her in that alley or something."The disapeared and I gasped.

"That bitch!Y'all get out of my way I'm gonna kill a bitch!"I roll my sleeves up and my mum laughed.

"Babygirl language!And don't worry,I think Mia will do enough when she finds out."I laugh with her and I look around.

"So this is like heaven?"

"Yeah kinda.This is like a path to it.If you die die,You can see the real heaven"I nodded and looked at her.

"Soo how long am I here?"

"Well here it seems like 10 mintes but you are out for 3 weeks."I look at her shocked.

"Damnn well at least I got my beauty sleep."I look at the hospital and I was in a much better shape.As for Justin,he had bags under his eyes and his hair was all over the place.He was holding my hand and he was crying.My pour baby.I saw some flowers,Teddy bears and balloons.

"Mum can I go back now?"

"Of course honey.I miss you and I'll always watch over you"I smiled and hugged her one last time.

"Bye mum.I love you"

"Love you to honey"

Everything started to spin and It all became black.

JUSTIN'S POV

3 weeks passed and she was still in coma.Doctors said if she doesn't wake up in 2 days she will be taken off the wires and mask.I sign and lay my head on the bed.I never left her side and her hand was always in mine.I close my eyes thinking about taking a nap.Suddenly I feel a hand in my hair.I immediately open my eyes and see Vicci smiling down at me.

"Oh my God"I wispered and hugged her carefully.She laughed and hugged back.

"I love you"She wispered and I smiled.

"I love you too"I kissed her head and sat down.

"Justin I want you to know this is not your fault okay?Don't you ever blame yourself.I heard and saw everything.I'm not going anywhere."I nodded and layed down next to her.

"Now sleep.You are tired."She kissed my cheek and cuddled next to me.I close my eyes and soon I fell into a deep sleep.