CHAPTER 11

VICTORIA'S POV

I woke up really tired and I feelt really dizzy.I look around and see that I'm in Justin's room.I got up and made my way to the door.

I saw a paper on it.

Vic,Scooter called and I had an interview so you have to come alone to the stadium.I'm sorry see ya at rehersal at 11!

Love,Jay

I check the time and it's 10:45!!
Well that's amazing.
I rushed to my room and got ready.I grab my dance bag and put my shoes on.Running,I got to the car and started driving.

-------------skip car ride------------

I finally came and ran into the stadium.I opened the door and saw justin singing all around the world.

Shit!
I'm late 2 songs!!

Everybody noticed me and they stoped.

Scooter turned around and saw me.

"Where the hell were you??!"He yelled angry.

I winced couse my head hurts.

"Sorry It won't happen again!"I said running to the stage and taking my place next to Jay.

God I feel so sick!

"Hey you ok??"I turned to the side and saw worried Justin.

"Yeah just...let's start practicing."I said.

He was unsure but nodded in the end.

The music started and we started dancing.

My part came where I have to do a flip in the air.

I feelt really dizzy and feel straight with my back on the floor.My eyes slowly shut and the last thing I heard was Justin calling my name.

JUSTIN'S POV

"Vic!!"I yelled running to her.

I started to shake her.

"Vic!!C'mon wake up!!"I yelled feeling tears in the back of my eyes.

"Call 911!" I yelled to Scooter and he dialoged the number

"Hello we need an ambulance...Milan stadium...our dancer feel on the back and  she feel uncounsious...yeah...bye"

"Justin they said they will be here in 20 minutes!"Scooter said.

"Fuck thats to long!! I'm gonna take her to the hospital!"I said taking here bridal-style and running to my car.

I put her on back set and started driving.

---------at the hospital--------------

"I need a doctor!!" I yelled running trough the door.

Doctors rushed to me and put her on the bed.

"Sir I need you to stay with me and answer on some questions."one of the doctors said.

"I have to be with her!"I yelled.

"Sir she will be fine!She is great hands now please calm down!"He said.

I nodded.

"Okay so what happened??"He asked.

"We had a rehersal and she was already pale and she did a backflip but landed on her back she feel uncounsious!"I said.

"Oh and please don't call me sir I'm Justin."I said.

"Okay Justin,we will take care of her and can you give me her informations?"He said giving me a paper with some questions.

I answered all of them and gave them to her.

"Okay you can wait here I'll tell you the news as soon as I can."He said.

I nodded and sat.
I started to cry."please be okay."I wispered.

----------------------------------------------
A/N well drama just happened!😱