CHAPTER 9

VICTORIA'S POV

One week pased and tonight are MTV EMA 2015.I'm so excited because I'm dancing and also because it's EMAs bitch!!

It's 6 o'clock and I'm getting ready.Mia,my makeup and hair stylist is doing her magic while I'm texting Justin.

From Jay🙈💖:
I'm so excited!!Did you see that I'm nominated for 6 awards😱

I laughed.

To Jay🙈💖:
I know!! And I know you will win all of them couse your amazing and you have a bomb of a dancer😉💖

From Jay🙈💖:
Who Bella??
Yeah she is cool😏😂😘

To Jay🙈💖:
oh no you did not!!😱
I'm going now you hurt my feelings😢

From Jay🙈💖:
Oh yes I did!
I'm glad😂

I laughed and put my phone to charge.

"Soo...you and Bieber??"Mia asked smirking.

"What about him??"I asked trying to cover myself.

"Oh please girl I know you like him!Admit it!"She said smiling.

I signed.

"Is it that obvious??"I asked smiling.

"Yes girl!here,look at youself in the mirror."She said.

I looked at myself.I looked so hot!

"See that?? You are a hot girl that will get him on his knees do you hear me??"She said smiling.

I laughed and nodded.

"Okay now dress yourself and remember that I believe in you."She said.

I hugged her.

"Thank you I feel like you are my sister that I don't have."I said still hugging her.

"Oh baby I'm always there for you!Now go change.I wanna see your beautiful dress!"She said shooing me.

I laughed and changed in my dress and put my heels.I take my cluch and put my phone,a little mirror and lipstick in it.

I come infront her.

"So...what do you think?"I asked turning around.

"Oh my god youre be beautiful!"She said.

"Aww thank you."I said.

"Okay Scooter texted me and said that a car is waiting for you infront of hotel and that Justin is already on his way to the red carpet so he will already be there so you will meet him at a picture spot.got it?"She said.

I nodded and made my way to the car.

EMA's here I come!

----------------------------------------------
A/N part 2 is coming!