CHAPTER 4

VICTORIA'S POV

I woke up feeling excited.If I do the dance perfectly it will change everything.

I checked my phone and saw that it was 9:30.Shit! I'm gonna be late and that can't happen!

I got up quickly and showered.I brushed my teeth and got myself dressed.I brushed my hair and did my makeup but nothing big.I took my bag and made my way downstairs.I look at my phone and it was 10:30.

Shit! Just when I was about to run I got a text from Matt.

From Matt✌🏼️:
Need a ride?

To Matt✌🏼️:
Yes please!

From Matt✌🏼️:
I'm infront of your house!come on your going to be late!!

I ran trough the door and jumped in the care like a maniac.

"Step on it broo!"I said.

He chuckled and started driving.After 25 minutes i was infront of the studio.I opened the door and rushed to the studio but yelled

"Thank you!"to Matt.

I burst trough the door and all eyes were on me.

"Emm..hello."I said.Akward😳🙈.

I turned my head to the left and saw Alfredo,Scooter Braun,the coreographer and the one and only Justin Bieber.

I saw that he was looking at me with mouth open.I smirked and came next to them.I handed them my forms.

"Well don't be late next time princess.Because there maybe won't be next time."The coreographer said.

I put my bag on the floor and wispered "We'll see".

"Let's start this audition.You will do your coreography and then we will chouse the dancers."The coreographer said.

I felt a pair of eyes on me and saw Justin staring at me.I smiled at him and that snapped him back to reallity.

I started streching and saw a blond girl walking in my way.

"What on earth is a girl ugly like you doing here.I can see trough you that you cant even dance."she said.

I smirked and said"Bitch I can dance better than anyone here and you can't bring me down so I suggest you bring your fake plastic ass were it came from because I have better thing to do!"

She made a strange sound,flipped her hair and went to her place.

"Okay Anna please do your coreography."Scooter said and she started dancing.

She was good but I could beat her.There were so many dancers after her and they were good.

"Okay Victoria please do your coregraphy!"

I walked to the center of the studio and heard "good luck"from Justin.I smiled and looked down.

I heard te music and started dancing.every move I made was sharp and I heard "wooo!" And "you go girl!".I smiled.At the end I made my pose and everybody clapped.

"Okay and the last one is Leyla Peterson"The coreographer said and the annoying girl from earlier came in the center and started dancing to Anaconda by Nicki Minaj.

Oh my god!My eyes literally burned and to make things worst she started twerking.When she was done she winked at Justin and leaned on the wall.

"Okay...that was...interesting.So 20 minute break an then we will anounce who was chosen."