CHAPTER 21

VICTORIA'S POV

I was infront of a big mirror doing some finishing touches.I look behind me and see Justin in a black tux with his hear perfectly styled.

"you look beautiful."He said taking my hand.

"well you look handsome."I said while smiling lightly.

"you okay?"

"yeah well you know I miss her but...yeah"I answered not finding words to finshing my sentence.

"listen I know but she will always be with you.You have your father,other from your family,Matt,Cam,my family and me"he said stroking my cheek.

"thank you.I love you"I said.

"I love you too."He answered back while hugging me.

we heard a knock on the door and we turned around.My dad was standing there with a cello case.

"I thought you would like to play.She loved it"he said smiling at me.

"you play the cello?"Justin asked.

"yeah since I was 6."I said while opening the cello case and seeing a beautiful instrument.I run my hand across the strings.

"we should go."my dad snapped me out my thought and I nodded.

we got down while I took Justin hand.We entered the car and the whole ride I looked trough the window.When we came there I saw a lot of people standing with flowers in their hands.Some crying and others just looking down.We exited the car and greeted everyone.I saw the Bieber's and hugged them.

"I'm sorry Vicci."Pattie wispered in my ear while hugging me.I pull away from the hug and I saw Jazzy and Jaxon running to me.I bend down and hug them.

"Vicci why are you crying?"they asked while staring at me.

"Well my mummy is going on a long trip so I'm gonna miss her"I said while stroking their cheeks.

"oh well don't cry she loves you"they said and I smiled.

"I won't.Now go say hi to your brother.He missed you."I said and they ran to Justin.

I talked with Scooter,Mia,Cam and Matt.Soon the ceremony started and we took our seats.I had to make a speech so I got up and walked to the center.

"so I have so much to say about my mum,She beautiful,smart and don't forget a good cook."I said and they laughed a little on the last part."She always had a smile on her face.Even in the worst she smiled.We always had fun and...I-"I stopped talking and looked down."You know it's not easy to be here talking about your mum who is gone.I miss her.I love her and I'll never forget her."I finished and came next to my dad and Justin.

"it's okay."Justin wispered into my ear and hugged me.

The ceremony went was over and we came to her grave.We saw a casket and I saw my beautiful mum,peaceful in her dress.I move a piece of hair from her face and kiss her cheek.I took my necklace off and I put it on her.I came infront of everybody and started to play the cello.She loved it but she loved upbeat songs.I started to play "Wake Me Up"by Avicii.When I was done smiled and came to the grave and dropped a rose on the casket.I back away and let other people to do it.They put a panel on top and everybody leaved flowers.I saw Jazzy and Jaxon leaving drawing.I smiled at them and they came next to me.The funeral was over and we went home.My dad was quiet the whoule time but I understand him.Pattie,Jaxon and Jazzy came to my house and we talked.

"Vicci you played the cello very good.It gave me chills."She said.

"yeah can you teach me pleasee?!"Jazzy said while coming to my lap.

"ofcourse I will:"I said and she hugged me.

"hey you never asked me to teach you have to play the guitar"Justin said and Pattie just looked at us.

"Because Vicci is smarter than you"she yelled and I laughed.

"When did you because so smart"I asked her while poking her cheek and she gigled.

"hey!I'm right here!"Justin yelled and I laughed.

"Bieber can't face the truth?"I said teasingly.

"Im gonna shut up know"he said.

"Finnaly"Jazzy wispered and everybody laughed.

"well kinds we have to go.Say bye to Vicci and Justin"Pattie said and hugged me.

the kids hugged us and they were gone.

"You know I love you right?"I said while hugging Justin.He hummed in response.We got into something comfty and got into my bed.

"I have to talk to you"he said as he turned to me.I just nodded.

"I have to back on tour tomorrow"He said frowning.

"Oh"

"I'm sorry I wanted ti stay with you but-"I cut him off with a kiss.

"It's okay. I understand."I said and he smiled.

"Thanks for understanding."He said while hugging me.

"I'm gonna miss you"I said.

"I'm gonna miss you too"He said and kissed my head.

Justin fell asleep and I just looked at him,wondering what am I gonna do without him.

--------------in the morning------------

Justin was packed and we were already driving ti the airport along with Pattie,Scooter,Jazzy,Jaxon and Mia.It was early in the morning so Jazzy was sliping in my arm while Jaxon was sleeping in Justin's.

When we came to the airport we exited the car carefully so the kids wouldnMt wake up.Their flight was called so I handed Jazzy to Pattie and I kissed her cheek.She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Bye Jazzy.I'll see you soon"I said.

"I'm gonna miss you Vicci.When is Justin gonna merry you?"She asked and me and Pattie laughed.I wanted to answer but Justin cut me off.

"Don't worry Jazzy.It will happens soon"He said and I blushed.I said goodbye to everybody and Justin was waiting.I hug him and kiss him.He pulled me up and and he spinned me around.I laughed and we pull away.

"I'm gonna miss you"He said.

"I'm gonna miss you to but I'll call you everyday don't worry.I love you"I said and he smiled.

"I love you too"He said.

"C'mon we have to go."Scooter yelled and he nodded.

"I love you Vicci.See you soon"He said and he kissed me for the last time.

"I love you to"I said and he walked away.Before he went trought the door he waved and me.I waved back and watched as he dissapeared trought the gate.