CHAPTER 15

A/N you will know what is the picture #1

JUSTIN'S POV
I take her by her waist and spin her around that she was facing me.

I grab her face and put my lips on hers.
When our lips touched it was like fireworks.She wraped her hands around my neck and I pull her closer so there was no space between us.

We slowly pull away and look into each other eyes.

"I would ask you to be my girlfriend but i wan't it to be romantic."I say and she laughed.

"It doesn't matter.As long as I'm with you."she smiles at me and pecks my lips.

"C'mon.It's getting cold and we have rehersals in the morning."I say and take her hand.We walk inside the arena and Scooter comes next to us.

"Well...does this mean we have a couple?"He asks with a smile.

"Well kinda I will ask her but it has to be romantic as fuck."I say and Vic laughs.God I love her laugh.

"Well okay we are going to the hotel and Vic I have to talk to you for a second."Scooter said and Vic nodded and they walk away.

I hope everything is okay.

VICTORIA'S POV
"So what do you wanna talk about?"I ask Scooter and he has a sad face full of simpathy.What the hell is happening?!

"Well I wanted to talk to you about the tour but I have some news about your family.Well...youre mum"he said.

"Scooter...what happened?!"I say as I start to panic.

"Well she..."he takes a deap breath and continues."She went to the hospital and they discovered that she has cancer."He said and my life stopped.

"W-what...?" I ask in disbellef and start to cry.

"THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!YOU ARE LYING!"I start to scream and Justin pulls me back.

"Wow there what is happening?!!"he yelled and hugged me.I started to shake and I realised that I'm having a panic attack.

"HEY VIC!CALM DOWN!C'MON BREATH!"He yelled but I couldn't breath.Soon I feel in the darkness and the last thing I saw was Justin's crying face yelling my name.

----------------------------------------------
A/N sorry guys I didn't update I have so much school work and I will make a bigger chapter.Again I'm so so sorry and please comment I really wanna know what you think.❤️