CHAPTER 26

VICTORIA'S POV

"AAHHH GET THE FUCK UP GIRL!!"I feel a pillow coliding with my face and I fell on the floor.

"OUCHH WHAT THE FUCK?!IT'S 9 AM!"I yelled at Mia.

"What's with the yelling?"Justin groaned feeling the bed and realising I was not in it.He look down at me confused.

"Don't ask just get me up"I said stretching my arms to him and he pulled me up.

"Okay you are soooo cutee but thats not the point.GUESS WHO WANTS TO MAKE A SONG WITH YOUUU?!!!"Mia yelled again.

"Okay one,don't yell it's early and second,who?"I said hugging Justin.

"IT'S SHAWN MENDES!!"She yelled again.Fuck I'm done.

"Okay stop yelling.You are so anoying so get lost!"I yelled angrily at her.

"Do you want me to go buy ice-cream and Oreo's?"Justin asked.

"Yes please"I said kissing his lips.He got up and went to the bathroom.

"Okay so he wanted you NOW in the studio soooooo....you going?"She asked sitting next to me.

"Noooo"I wined hugging a pillow.Damn I hate cramps.

"Okay I'll be back in 5 minutes.We'll cuddle when I get up.Don't miss me to much.love you."He said exiting the bus.

"LOVE YOU TOO"I yelled.

"Aweee you're sooo cute.Goals."She said smiling.

"Thanks.Okay so I was thinking maybe we can tell Shawn to come here because I'm not getting up from this bed."

"Sure I'll tell Scooter to tell him.Is 5 pm okay?"I nodded.

"Okay I have to go buy some makeup.See ya girl!"She said and she was gone in 2 seconds.

I took my phone and went on Twitter.I saw fans tweeting about last night.I smile and look at my ring.It's so beautiful.I heard a knock on the door and see Justin with some bags and roses.Awee cute.

"Princess I bought you Oreos,Ice-cream,chocolate and Snickers."He said."oh and also some pads."

"Thank you but thats a little emberasing."I said blushing and taking the pads.He grabbed my arm gently.

"Why?It's normal for girls.You don't have to be emberased infront of me baby.okay?"He said and I nodded.

I layed down and he plopped next to me and we cuddled.He was rubbing my stomach and I relaxed.Just about when I was about to fall asleep,my phone went off.I groaned and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Vicci it's Scooter.You have to come now to the studio.Sorry"

I signal Justin to sing with me

"Is it to late now to say soryyyyyy"I hear Scooter laugh.

"Save that fot the stage.be here in 10 minutes."

"Okay bye Scooter"

"I'll take you there"Justin said getting up.

"Thank youuu"I sang kissing him and getting ready.I put my shoes on I take my phone.

"Ready?"He asked taking his car keys.

"Yup"

---------------at the studio--------------

"Heyyy"I waved at Scooter and I see a pretty boy who I'm guessing is Shawn.

"Hey Vicci this is Shawn,Shawn Victoria"I smile at him.