6:00 pm

"Drive faster!" Sadie shouted, clearly overwhelmed with excitement. I smiled over at her. She was a cute little thing. She had her long blonde hair curled so that it reached to about her belly button. Her soft grey eyes were live and reckless, ready for anything. She gave me a daring smile.

"I want to record the whole thing so I can rub it in Jenna's face that I could go." She said as she examined her nails, which had a fresh coat of red polish. I sighed at this remark, and focused my attention back on the road. "Plus, I bet her fifty bucks that I would get a kiss from Pete." I gave her a bored look.

"I'm pretty sure Pete Wentz has better things to do then going around kissing fans."

"Have you ever thought that maybe he didn't go around kissing fans because he was waiting for me." She said with a proud glance. I raised an eyebrow at her, hinting that she was acting ridiculous. However she ignored this, and continued to smile like an idiot.

"I'm so excited. Panic! At The Disco is preforming tonight, they're opening for Fall Out Boy. They're so amazing..." She kept rambling on, naming song titles I've never heard of and explaining the meaning behind each one. My mind drifted back to my writing assignment. It was really worrying me that I still haven't come up with a good idea for my project. All of my assignments have turned out great, they blow my teachers away. There was this one time we had to write a one thousand word essay, and I got carried way an wrote a three thousand word. It's just something I love to do, but now I'm starting to second guess my abilities.

"Hello?" Sadie asked, snapping me out of my worries. I looked over at her.

"What?" I asked. She rolled her eyes.

"Were you even listening to me?" I shook my head and silently laughed. She sighed disapprovingly.

"I said, what's your favorite song by Panic!?" I shrugged.

"I don't listen to music that much, you know that." She formed her lips into a line of aggravation.

"Are you even excited about meeting the bands backstage?" I looked over at her again.

"Of course I am! Not as excited as you... but excited." She scoffed.

"How are we even sisters." I chucked, wondering that myself.

"Who knows" She tapped her fingers on the dashboard impatiently as the drive slowly dragged on. I watched as the sun slowly got swallowed by the land in the distance, and smiled as the moon was finally able to breath. Eventually I got tired of the awkward silence, and cranked up the volume of the car radio. She started to hum along.

"Do you want to get something to eat before the concert?" She asked me. I checked the time, 6:15. LA was only another fifteen minutes away.

"Sure" I said as I pulled into the nearest restaurant- Wendy's. My sister gave a disapproving look.

"I wanted Applebee's" I shot her a Shut-Up-Or-You-Won't-Be-Eating-At-All look, and she threw her arms up in surrender. "But this is fine too I guess."

I stepped out of the car and walked with Sadie to the entrance of the building. I opened the door for her, which she walked through without a thank you, making me roll my eyes. I walked up to the registers and examined the menu.

"I'll have a salad" My sister said without hesitation. I looked over the menu one more time.

"I'll have a cheeseburger." I pulled out my wallet as the boy at the register entered something into the machine. He looked up briefly, then set his eyes on my sister. He gave a impressed smile.

"And what's your name?" He asked, putting his hand on the counter and shifting his body weight. She smiled slightly. "Any chance I could get your number in exchange for a free meal?" She blushed and leaned forward so that their faces were inches away. I sighed, and grabbed my sisters wrist and puled her away from the counter. I handed the boy the money and gave a fake smile.

"Keep the change, fuckboy" He stood still, shocked by my last remark. I waved and walked back to my sister, who was sitting at a table.

"What was that for? He seemed perfectly harmless." She asked, annoyed. I scoffed at her as I sat at the other side of the table.

"That's what you said about your last boyfriend... And how did that end for you?" She just rolled her eyes.

"You're just mad because I lost my virginity before you did" I felt my face get hot from anger.

"You're right. That's exactly how I want my first time to be. Stupid and meaningless." She lowered her head in shame. I heard the boy call Sadie's name, meaning our food was ready. "You know what? I don't need this right now. I'll be in the car. Come out when you're done being a bitch." She sighed as I strutted out to the car.

_____

(The girl at the top is Sadie)