8:00 pm

I shut my eyes as I let the live music playing fill my mind. According to my sister, Panic! At The Disco was playing. I wouldn't know, considering I'm the only one still sitting down in the entire stadium. I tried to peak through the pair of legs in front of me, but with no success. I placed my hands over my ears as my sister let out a piercing squeal.

"They're playing Ready To Go!" She screeched. I raised an eyebrow at her, showing that I wasn't interested. I started to stand up, deciding I wanted to see what the band looked like, but was hit in the back of the head with a water bottle. I collapsed back into my seat and rubbed my neck.

"What the hell?!" I screamed to no one in particular. I heard my sister let out a chuckle. "Your concern for me warms my heart." I said coolly. She shrugged, and went back to dancing with everyone around her. Suddenly, someone placed their hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" The familiar voice asked. I nodded, too embarrassed to look at the person. "Good, we need to talk" The sound of my heartbeat filled my ears as I turned to face to strange being. My eyes widened in shock.

"Eric?" I said uneasily. He smiled down at me.

"Hey baby, come with me." I looked over at my sister, who was still busy dancing. I nodded nervously, and stood up. He gave a cocky smile as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the stadium. He took us into a small room in the area with the restrooms and concessions stands.

"What do you want?" I said, trying to sound confident but instead coming across as a scared little girl. He came closer and towered over me. He ran his hand up and down my arm, giving me chills.

"I'm sorry I cheated on you hun, will you forgive me?" I felt the anger build up inside of me, but decided to stay calm.

"Eric, I already told you..." I was cut off by Eric placing his lips against mine. I stood still, shocked. I pulled away and stepped back. "Eric, no." I saw the anger fill into his eyes. He pushed me back and pinned me against the wall.

"Look bitch, I'm not about to get rejected by some goody goody." I closed my eyes shut as I felt the pressure on my wrists increase. "Don't think I'll let this slide." He realsed his grip and I fell onto the floor. He started to pace the floor.

"You had everything when you had me! I never hurt you!" I slowly looked up at him.

"You cheated on me!" I screamed at him. He glared at me, and then at the mop against the wall. I felt my eyes widen as I stood up quickly and attempted to run back into the stadium. He grabbed my collar and pulled me to the ground. He put his hands on my wrists and his feet on my ankles so I couldn't get up. I winced in pain.

"You're not going anywhere. You're never leaving me again." He said, his nasty breath on my neck. I felt a tear go down my cheek.

"You son of a-" I was interrupted by a body guard with a long beard and tattoos on his leg busting through the doors.

"Get off of her!" He shouted to Eric. He slowly got off of me and threw his arms up. I hurriedly crawled away from him and sat down with my back against the building. Suddenly, Eric punched the man and ran out the door that led to the street.

"Are you okay miss?" The man asked, hardly phased from Eric's punch. I nodded, not opening my eyes. "I'll walk you back to your seat." He said calmly. He put his hand under my arm and helped me get back to my feet, and walked me down the isle to my seat slowly. I smiled at him when I arrived.

"Thank you," I said, giving him a smile. He nodded.

"Call me Zack," he said, giving me a smile in return. I blushed as he walked back up to the front of the stage. I started to rub my wrists in attempt to lessen the pain. Other than my wrists, I wasn't really hurt. I pulled my swatshirt over my hands again to cover up any bruising that was starting to form. I hadn't realized until now that no music was playing.

"What happened?" I asked my sister. She didn't look up from her phone.

"They had some technical problems. They'll start the concert again in a few minutes. Fall Out Boy's playing next" I nodded.

"So what happened out there? How come the big guy had to escort you back to your seat?" I was about to tell the truth, but stopped myself. I didn't want her telling our parents I got into any trouble.

"I slipped and fell on some water by the concession stands. They were overprotective and had somenody bring me back to my seat." I shrugged, hoping she would buy it. She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Overprotective, like mom and dad" she said, chuckling. "You missed a good band" She said to me. I smiled.

"Trust me, I would've rather been here then with..." She gave me a look of suspicion. I smiled awkwardly.

"Nevermind." She raised an eyebrow, then shrugged. I looked back at the ground and sighed.