10:00 pm

I stood in the everlasting line that led us behind the stage. I twirled my hair anxiously, as I always did when I was nervous. The boy I ran into earlier said I would see him backstage, so I figured he had a backstage pass. I didn't see one dangling from his neck, but then again I couldn't focus on anything but his eyes. My mind kept wondering to other possible ways that the encounter could've gone, until eventually I just excepted the fact that I was an idiot and screwed up.

"I can't wait any longer!" Sadie shouted, making me jump slightly. She has a habit of snapping me out of my thoughts. I stood on my toes to see the front of the line.

"We're almost there! Be patient" She huffed and turned her back to me. I felt my eyes drift around me as I took in my surroundings. The dimly lit hallway was painted black, and was chipping at the ceiling. The blue carpet had spots of red and green, and looked like it belonged in a kindergarten classroom.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my arm. My heart began to race out of fright and excitement. I turned around slowly, worried it was Eric but hoping it was the boy with the perfect smile.

"Lady, are you coming in or not?" One of the bodyguards asked. I felt the disappointment fill my body, as I nodded slightly. I felt my sister rush past me, then drag me with her into the backstage area. I looked around, and was surprised at how everything was set up. The bands were sitting at separate tables, with fans standing in a line waiting for an autograph or picture. I rotated my head to my sister, but found her missing. I shrugged, figuring she went to get an autograph from a band I didn't know.

I walked over to the Fall Out Boy table and stood in line. All around me fans were screeching and crying tears of joy. I've always wondered what it's like to be one of them, always obsessing over somebody who doesn't know they exist. I cringed at the fact that today might be the best day of some of their lives, and wondered how someone could live like that, constantly loving someone who didn't love you back in the same way.

When I finally reached the front of the line Patrick greeted me with a warm smile.

"Did you enjoy the concert?" He asked me as I pulled out my CD. I have him a friendly grin.

"I loved it. You did amazing" He smiled at this and pulled the cap off of his sharpie. I looked around awkwardly, not knowing what else to say. My eyes drifted to a corner of the room, where my sister was flirting with Pete. Patrick handed me the CD and gave one final smile.

"Thanks!" I said hurriedly. I snached the CD and stuffed it into my bag. I ran over to my sister, and pulled her away from Pete.

"I'm so sorry, she's an idiot" Pete nodded, understanding the situation. I turned her towards me and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"What were you thinking?! He could've called the guards on you!" She scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You're overreacting! I didn't even kiss him!" I rolled my eyes as this and grabbed her wrist.

"That's it, we're leaving."

"Wait!" She screeched. "Can I please meet just one more band!" She gave her best sad eyes, and pouted her bottom lip. I sighed, giving in.

"One more." She grinned so that her eyes lit up, and pulled me into another line. She was always able to get people to do what she wanted- hell, she almost got a kiss from a member of Fall Out Boy. I mentally rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone to pass the time.

"Alaina!" Sadie whispered a few minutes later, elbowing my arm. I turned my head to her and raised an eyebrow. "Look over at the table" She wiggled her eyebrows and giggled. I poked my head to the side and tried to see through the sea of people. I felt my stomach turn and my head spin. I couldn't believe it. I tried to pinch myself, thinking this was all a dream.

But he was still there, with his bright brown eyes staring right back at me. The boy from earlier, sitting at the Panic! at The Disco table, signing autographs.

"Is that?..." I started to say, but couldn't continue my thoughts.

"It's the lead singer of Panic!, Brendon Urie." Sadie said, finishing what I was trying to say. I watched as he stood up from the table, and started to walk towards me.

"What the hell?!" Sadie whispered. "You're not even that pretty" I nudged her, and turned back to the table, but instead found him standing right in front of me, smiling down.

"Alaina? Right?" I nodded, still speechless. He chuckled, and cleared his throat. "You probably thought I forgot about you huh?" I shook my head.

"No, I thought you were some random boy, not the lead singer of a band." His eyes grew wide at this.

"Really?" I nodded my head, embarrassed. I realized then, that's why he didn't think it was weird I was so shocked when I met him. I looked down at the ground and gave a shy smile. He looked around the room, and pulled me aside.

"Do you want to go get some coffee or something?" I shot my head up and raised an eyebrow.

"Really?!" He nodded, and curled his mouth into a half smile.

"Dallon!" He shouted back to the table. "I'll see ya tomorrow! I have to go somewhere" Dallon gave him a look of disappointment.

"You can't just leave your own meet and greet!" He looked over at me and gave me a look, almost telling me to tell Brendon no.

"See ya later man" Brendon shouted, then gave a sarcastic grin. Dallon rolled his eyes, and continued to sign an autograph. Brendon turned back to me and grinned.

"You ready?" I shook my head hurriedly.

"But my sister... She has to get home..." I made up an excuse, mostly because I had just met the guy. He pressed his lips together, thinking about something.

"Here" he said as he reached into his pocket, and pulled out a wad of cash. He walked over to my sister, who's mouth was open so wide I thought she would start drooling.

"Here's some money to get home, sweetie" She nodded, clearly still shocked.

"Tell mom and dad I went to a friends house or something" I said as Brendon walked away to do something.

"But I-"

"Thanks!" I shouted, and uneasily walked over to Brendon, who was waiting for me at the door.